Chapter 14

I skipped back to the dorms excitedly.
"Oi. What are you skipping for?"
"Ah, Katsuki! I'm excited!"
"For what?"
"Tonight I'm gonna sleep really good!"
He glared at me from behind.
"How do you know?"
"I just do!"
He sighed and rolled his eyes. The reason I am so excited is because it's supposed to storm tonight. I sleep really good during storms! I know I'm not gonna need any caffeine in the morning too.
Once we reach the dorms I rush to my room to get all my homework done. I eat some snacks before I get changed. I finish eating and wash my hands to get all the leftover crumbs off. I decide to dress super cozy, so I wear an oversize hoodie and nothing else but my underwear. My tail sways as I brush my teeth. Then I hear it. The crack of lightning. I finish cleaning myself up excitedly and run over to my bed. I jump onto it and snuggle into the covers. Then I hear the pitter patter of rain on my window. I smile to myself as I begin to drift off to sleep.

What seems like only seconds later, I hear a knocking on my door. I groan and sit up, annoyed. I drag myself out of bed and to the door. I twisted the knob and the door swings open, hitting me in the forehead.
"Damnit! What the hell?! That hurt you-"
I look up and Katsuki is in the doorway, with a weird expression.
"Katsu-"
He interrupted me by hugging tightly.
"H-hey! What's with you?"
I say pushing him off me. He averts his eyes and pushes past me. I close the door and lock it, not wanting any more intrusion. I look back to see him sitting on my bed. I walk over to him. His elbows rest on his thighs and he's slouched over.
"Hey... What's the matter?"
"..."
I climb onto his lap and force him to look at me.
"Katsu... You're being weird."
I start playing with his hair.
"Baby~ talk to me...!" I whine
He grunts in response.
"Sigh. If you aren't gonna talk, then I'm sleeping." I say getting off his lap
"Wait." He granbs my wrist
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"I'm... *mumble*"
"Katsuki, please speak up."
"I'm afraid of thunder..."
My eyes widen at his whisper.
"Aw... Katsu, you shoulda just said so in the first place."
He glares at me and I giggle.
"Alright. Come on big guy. Let's get you to sleep." I say
"H-how? I'm not gonna be able to sleep at all tonight!"
I roll my eyes and go over to my vanity. I grab a vanilla scented perfume and spray it on my neck and chest. It's his comfort scent. Hehe.
"Kaede... h-hurry up...!"
"Jeez, I'm almost done."
I grab a bottle of caramel scented lotion and walk back over to Katsuki.
"Come on. Shirt off."
He does as told and takes off his shirt. I become mesmerized by his toned torso. I clear my throat and make him lay on his stomach.
"This is just to calm you down, okay?"
He nods and closes his eyes. I squeeze out a bit of the content onto his back and start rubbing it all over. I start humming a low lullaby to him. A crack of thunder came over head, and Katsuki jumped at it.
"Hey...! It's okay, calm down!"
I finish massaging his back and I crawl in front of him. His breaths are uneven and heavy.
"Shhh, it's okay baby... I'm here."
I lay down next to him and pull him onto me. His arms wrap around me immediately and his face is in my neck. I continue to hum the lullaby and stroke his head. Soon his breath steadies and I feel the small vibrations from his snores. I smile and fall asleep quickly.

Time Skip: Midnight

I wake up to a strange feeling. I'm not fully aware of what is going on and I try to open my eyes. It takes a few moments to adjust and take in what's happening. My eyes widen and my cheeks begin to flush. Katsuki was squeezing my boob and the other was in my underwear, his head in the crook of my neck.
I-is he asleep?!
This was making me crazy.
"K-k- hah~"
I couldn't get any words out due to his hands. I bite my lip and cover my eyes with my forearm. I squirmed, trying to wake up my blond, bear of a boyfriend. I let out soft moans into the air as his hands worked, all the while, with him asleep.
"Hah~.... K-Katsuki... wake- ah~... up!"
He stirred, his hands still moving. I tug at his hair and he immediately wakes up. His hands swiped away. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Damn, no wonder it felt so real." He muttered
"H-huh?!"
"I had a dream, where I was groping you, just like that." So blunt :\
"You w-what?!"
He paused and sat up. I still lay on my back, out of breath.
"H-hey! Why the hell did you dream that?!"
He looked back at me and smirked. My stomach lurched. I swallow hard. He crawls over top of me and leans down to my ear.
"Let's make that a reality..." he whispered seductively
Cold shivers went up my spine.
"Katsu... a-are you even fully awake?" I ask
" What the hell kinda question is that?"
"I-i dunno! Y-you just w-woke up!"
He smirks.
"Mmm... I'm fully aware of what's going on..." he growled into my ear
His hand goes up my hoodie and to my chest.
"Mmm... you pervert~" he whispered seductively
He pulled off my hoodie, the sudden coldness prickled at my skin.
"Wanna try something new?" I ask
He swallowed.
"What is it?"
"A little punishment I like~"
"Oh~ you masochist..."
"Just the way you like it though, huh."
I poke his nose.
"But first. I get to treat you... Mr. Bakugo Katsuki."
I say seductively, my tail swishing.
I push him onto his back and trail kisses from his jaw down to his v-line. I take the waistband of his shorts in my teeth and start pulling them down. I could now see the growing tent in his boxers. I pull his boxers off and his dick springs out. I smirk and lock eyes with him. His face red, hand over his mouth,  and eyebrows furrowed.
I lick the tip, then trace his shaft with my tongue. Small groans escaped his throat. I pulled away and I could feel the glare from Katsuki. I removed my underwear and aligned my entrance with his member. I slid down onto him, his face scrunched in pleasure. I smirk. He growls snd hisses. I don't move.
"O-oi... move, Kaede..." he pants
"Mmm... maybe not... after all, this is your punishment for waking me up."
"I thought I was punishing you!"
"Awww and what did I do?"
He clicks his tongue and grabs my hips. I let out a low growl from my throat.
"Don't disobey, baby boy..."
I lean down to his face so that we are nearly inches apart.
"I don't think I've let out my sadist side."
He kisses me roughly. I slip my tongue in his mouth gaining dominance by slightly rolling my hips. He moans lowly into my mouth. I pull way.
"Alright... I'll move."
"Finally-"
"On one condition."
He glares.
"You don't get to sleep. We're gonna do round after round till you give out."
His eyes widen.
"And... because I'm not in heat, you can cum inside me."
He smirks and his expression relaxes.
"I'm good with that."
"Good thing we have the weekend, right?" I wink at him
He rolls his eyes at me.
"You gonna move or what?"
"Alright, I'll start now."
I start rolling my hips. He begins to sit up more and grabs my hips. He moved me up and down, thrusting with each movement. He stretched out my walls.
"Alright, I hate this position."
"Me too. Especially since I want to be pounded tonight."
He chuckles and puts me on all fours, all the while still in me. He grabbed my hips.
"Oi, Kaede~"
I look back at him.
"Is it okay if my quirk activates on accident...?"
I close my eyes halfway.
"It's nothing I can't handle. I mean, I have fast healing due to my new residence to flames."
He lets out a low growl in satisfaction.
He turns my head back to facing forward. He started at a slow pace to build tension. My tail wraps around his waist. He then begins pounding into me at a godly pace, him grunting, growling, or panting in the process. I hold back my lewd noises just for his punishment.
"Use your pretty little voice of yours, Pup." He leans into my ear
"Have it your way Katsuki."
He thrust into me again and I finally let out a euphoric moan.
"Ah~... hah~... Mnng~" I start panting
"Good little Pup."
He pounds into me trying to find my sweet spot. He rams into me a few more times shifting in the process.
"AH~"
"Found it..."
If I'm being completely honest. I have wayyyy more sweet spots, thanks to Touya.
He rammed into the same spot as hard as he could, over and over again. I let out loud, long, and euphoric moans. I could feel him twitch inside me. I clenched my walls onto his dick, earning a hiss from him. He kept thrusting and thrusting, keeping us both on edge. I let out snarls and growls as he kept getting the sweet spot. My back arches and I can feel myself getting close. Then I feel it, he shot his seed up inside of me. I let out a last loud moan and came all over him. He pulls out. Both of us panting.
I catch my breath before him. I look back at him and see he's soft. I lean back and grind onto his crotch.
"O-oi... what are you- hah~"
"Round two Katsuki~"
I keep grinding my hips into him until he gets hard again. He grabs my hips and rammed into me. I yelp at the feeling and I arch my back and rest my head on my forearms. He rammed and rammed bringing us closer to the edge. We came at the same time. He pulled out.
"Let's try something else."

(Guess who back. Me, ya boy, French Kuroo. OMG LIKE WTH THANK YOU FOR 1k READS. I never really thought this story would get so popular. Well not popular, but at least get this far! YOU GUS MAKE ME SO HAPPY AND MOTIVATED I CANT. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH, HAPPY READING! Tokyo, out!)

❤️💥💗🔥❤️💥💗🔥❤️💥💗🔥❤️💥