Chapter 1

I wake up to my mom shaking me to get up and eat breakfast. Lately she's been worried about me ever since the incident, but she tries not to show it. I shrug it off. She tells me breakfast is on the table and I get up out of the bed. I stretch my muscles and yawn. I walk lazily down to the table where my mom and little brother sit.
"Good morning, big sis!" Kyo said with a huge smile on his face
I smile back and ruffle his fluffy black hair. Mom made her traditional fried rice and added toast to the side of my plate.
"Do you think you're still going to be hungry?"

"I think I'll be good." I reply

I shovel the food into my mouth and marvel at the taste. After eating, I get up and thank Mom for the food. I walk back upstairs and change my clothes before I head out. Today is the entrance exam for U.A high! I sluggishly pull on black Nike leggings, and a yellow cropped hoodie. I match this out fit with yellow M2K Teknos I bought in America. Best shoes I ever purchased. I tie my long black hair into pigtails and put in gold stud earrings. I brush my teeth and then stretch again. I grab my backpack, put in my water bottle, my phone, a change if clothes, and just in case, bandages. I wave to my mom as I walk out the door and to the building that the exam is held.

Once I arrive I see many people the same age as me, a few older and younger. I sigh, bored out of my mind as I walk. I pass by a supervisor  and they stop me.
"Are you Soshi, Kaede?" He asked

"That would be me." I say plainly

"Here's your card, it's for your gate info."

"Cool, thanks." I say saluting lazily as I walk away from them.

___________________________

We are all seated in a room facing a stage. Pro hero: Present Mic, states the rules. A blue haired boy stands up asking why the giant robots are zero points, then looks over to a green haired boy hunched over muttering to himself. He then tells him to stop and he continues. I start spacing out, until I hear Present Mic tells us to look at our cards and find the gate number.

Soon my group has reached the fake city we will be taking the test in. I yawn and stretch out my arms. I wipe away the tears after yawning again. The big doors slowly open and I roll my eyes. I ready myself to run. Then I hear Present Mic yell at us to go. I run at half speed keeping up with the group. I stop at a halt and see the giant 1 and 2 point robots. Peace of cake. I lift my hand, spreading my fingers. Then I close my hand into a fist violently and I crush the two robots to dust. I yawn again. I run again and meet a three pointer. I approach this one differently. I sprint at full speed and touch the robots metal. I like my fingers and the robot melts down to iron liquid. I see a few students stuck between some robots and I decide that I wanted the points. I run around the group touching every other robot and licking my fingers watching them melt. I open my hand and then close it crushing the other robots. The group of high schoolers look at me amazed. I yawn again.
"Not even a sweat!" I hear one of them whisper
___________________________
After I hear the signal to stop I count up the numbers in my head. 78 points. Impressed with myself I smile to myself. I yawn again and stretch my back out by doing a back bend. I feel the cracking and I flip my legs over. I walk over to some high schoolers and ask their names.
"Ashido, Mina!" One girl says

" Yaoyorozu, Momo" the other says

" I'm Hanta Sero!" The boy says

I introduce myself and say nice to meet you.
___________________________
I was on my computer when I got a notification. I click it and a hologram of All Might appeared. He was saying I got accepted into the hero course and congratulated me on making it in. I walk down to the kitchen where my mom was cooking .
"I made it mom."

She looks at me with wide eyes and drops her spoon. She runs over to me bringing me into a bear hug, crying into my shirt. I pat her head and smile down at her.
"I'm so proud of you, Kaede!" She says through sobs.
I laugh whole heartedly and hug her.

The next day I wake up. I look at my alarm clock. Early. Since I'm already I up I get ready for school. I hate wearing uniform so I put accessories to make me feel better. I put in a black earring and screw in a bone bare into the cross piercing in my ear. I add a black star to the other hole and I put in my snake bites. Good enough. I pack my backpack with my phone, water bottle, a few notebooks I bought online, my pencil bag, and an energy drink. I slip on the yellow backpack and wave to mom as I head out the door. As I'm walking my hair swishes in the wind. The air is warm and comforting, though I'm not nervous. It's just like every other first day.

Once I reach the school, I look up in awe. It's huge, which for some reason I never noticed. I walk in to see no one here, so I stroll around the school. I hum to myself as I walk. I gaze out the windows, not paying attention. Soon I bumped into someone.
"Oof." I say

" Watch where you're going, dumb ass!" The boy yells

I look at him, un-phased. He looks into my lavender eyes with his crimson colored ones, trying to intimidate me. I scoff at him and walk away, leaving him by himself. I yawn and walk sheepishly. I wipe the small tears away with the back of my hand. I soon find my classroom and open the door. A few students are talking among themselves. I look for a desk to claim and choose a seat at the back. I set my bag down next to me and rest my head on my arms in front of me.
" Soshi-chan?" I hear a girl call
I look up and see Ashido.

"Oh, hey, Ashido, glad to see you made it too!" I say lazily

"Right back at ya!" She says excited "Did you stay up late? You look tired!"

" Nah, I just wake up a few times during the night." I lie

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"Soshi-chan? I have some tea that might help you sleep better!" I hear Yaoyorozu say

"It's okay, I've tried everything already." I say as I pull out the energy drink.

"What are you doing with that caffeinated item!" I hear a boy yell
I look up to see the blue haired boy pointing at me with a stiff hand.

"Calm down, I have a sleeping condition." I say as I open the can.
He turns away from and yells at another kid for being too loud. I chug down the drink and crush the can when I finish.
" Woah, Soshi-chan, that was amazing!" I hear Ashido say in amazement

"Thanks..."
___________________________

Our teacher is the pro hero: Eraser Head. He tells us to sit down and be quiet. He explains some rules and things that I already knew from my dad. I look out the window and watch the birds play. He then says that we're going outside for a test.

Once we're all outside he says we are going to take a Quirk apprehension test. I sigh at this and Ashido looks at me. I wave at her signaling that it's okay and she looks away. Aizawa explains that we will be ranked from best to worst. He also mentioned that he expelled an entire class last year. This caused the entire class to shudder, except for a certain ash-blond and multicolored head.  

( Hewo! Future Tokyo here! PLEASE go show my TodorokixReader fanfic some love! In my opinion I like it, and it is mostly fluffy shtuff soooo. Pleasseeeee go read! - Tokyo)