Chapter 7

(Heads up. I'm not following the plot line atm. So this is just a note so you aren't confused. Anywho, ur probs gonna not care but Oh well.)

The next day, I arrive at school early. I go to my locker and exchange out my books. I don't bother hanging my shoes any more. I mean. If the guys can wear whatever shoes, so can I. I walk up the stairs, practically skipping. Then I turn the corner.

"Soshi, Kaede."

I look up.

"Mutsuko...right?"

"Mutsuko Atori." she says firmly

"Um...yeah..."

"Bakugo like me."

"You sure about that, Atori?" I cock an eye brow

"He can't keep his eyes off me."

"And I care because?"

"I know you like him too, but hes mine."

"Believe what you want."

I walk away from her and head to the class room. Soon I get there and enter.

"Todoroki?"

"Soshi..."

"I-... um... what's up?"

"Thank you."

"Eh-... for what?"

"Y'know... the other night."

"Y-yeah...! It was um... a one time thing... right?"

"O-of course!"

"R-right."

I walk to the back, to my desk. I sit down and look out the window. I hear the door slide open.

"The hell?! I said let go."

"But Bakugo~"

"Soshi."

"Bakugo... Atori?"

Bakugo walks over to me with Mutsuko on his arm. He sets a can on my desk.

"Here."

"Thanks!" I say opening the can

"Sorry I couldn't find your favorite."

"It's ok, Bakugo."

I chug the can, and crush it like usual.

"Get off of me."

"No!" She says tightening her grip

He pushes her off.  And leans close to me, grabbing my tie. He pulls me into a sweet kiss. I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him back. I pull away and giggle. I get a glimpse of Atori. Her face so filled with anger. I look back at Bakugo. He smirks at me and licks his teeth. Atori storms out of the room leaving us alone. He pulls me again and kisses me.

"Okay, okay! People are about to come to class."

"Fine."

He stalks away to his seat and sits down. I look out the window again.

A few hours pass and school's finally over. I stand up from my desk and stretch. My phone buzzes in my bag.
An unknown number?

Unknown: meet me on the roof. I need to talk to you

Soshi: k

I put my phone in my pocket and stalk up to the roof. I pass by Bakugo and he stops me.

"Where are you going?"

"The roof."

"Okay, I'll wait for you right here."