Chapter 4

You walk out of Bakugo's house un-phased and use your levitation quirk to get home. You unlock the door with your key and walk in. You see your mom isn't home yet and that also means your brother is still with your aunt. You walk into the quiet house and stop dead in you tracks. You see him.
"What are you doing here?" I say plainly

"Wow, good to see you too." He says back sarcastically

I walk over to him. His brilliant teal eyes shining. He stands up and he hugs you. You hug him back shyly. Dabi stands in front of you again. You look up at him and smile.

"So? How are the Quirks?" He asks

"It's a big help now, thanks by the way."

"Don't thank me, thank the big man."

"Give him my thanks then."

"You still don't want to join us?" He asks

"Nah. You guys know I want to be a hero."

"Tell me if you change your mind." He says

"I'm not going to, but I'll have always have your back."

He pats your head and hugs you goodbye. You stay in his arms a bit longer until he says he has to leave. You remember when you were once in love with the boy who leaves you. That's where you learned all the things you taught Bakugo. You shake the memory away and walk up to your room.

A few years ago you were captured by All For One. He saw you as a daughter, and you started to grow fond of his generosity. You were there for two years, and never tried to escape. The year before you were set free is when you met Dabi. And through that year you two fell in love. But soon he lead you to your home and kissed you goodbye before he fled away. You stood there, tears streaming down your face. He visited often to see how you were doing. You enjoyed those days and looked forward to it.

You wake up the next morning with your hair all messy. You get up to go brush your hair. You walk into the bathroom and reach for your hairbrush when you see an envelope with your name on it.

Kaede, I hear you're doing well adjusting to the Quirks. We all miss your presence back in the bar. Toga misses having you around and constantly bothers me asking to see you again. All For One misses you as well. If you would like to visit, you now what to do.
~ Kurogiri

I smile at the fond words. I put the letter back in the envelope and place it in the box where all of the others are. I brush my hair and smile in the mirror. I put in my snakebites and black studs. I tie my hair into a high ponytail and leave out the two yellow strands I dyed the night before. I touched my face where freckles dotted my skin. I put on my uniform and walk out my bathroom. I look at the clock. Crap!( oy I forgot to write in 2nd person again.)
You're late for school. And you quickly slip on yellow Vans and run out the house. You sprint to school and don't bother changing your shoes. You rush to the back and sit down. Grateful that the class hadn't started yet. As soon as you sit Aizawa walks into the room. He announced that the clasd will be going to the U.S.J for hero training. The class starts whispering in excitement and he tells you to change into your hero costumes.
Your hero costume:
•A black, skin tight, short sleeve, turtleneck jumper with yellow accents.
• knee high boots with rollerblade attachments
• yellow spiked dog collar
• glow in the dark lighting purple paint, only visible in darkness
• yellow spiked bracelets
• metal claw ring
• black goggles on top of head
• quirk stabilizer earrings
• first aid kit utility belt
Winter Costume:
• oversized, black, turtleneck jacket with electric purple and white accents ( length: mid-thigh)
• electric purple sneakers with claw attachments
• black goggles on to of head
• black and white knee pads
• yellow glow in the dark paint, visible in any light or lack of light
• yellow knee high socks
• quirk stabilizer earrings
•first aid kit thigh belts
•black gloves with claw attachments