Chapter 12: THE ONE HAS BEEN REVEALED

Previously:

Izuku: "So the well-known rogue god has come to play huh? Hmm what was your name? Oh yeah, its the God of The Sun, Aerthesis also known as the former son of the previous God of All"..

Now...ON TO THE SHOW!:

Aerthesis hearing that he is still titled onto that old bastard's name , erupts in flames that could make Endeavor seem like a match stick in comparison.

Aerthesis: YOU BASTARD! DON'T YU DARE MENTION THAT OLD FOOL'S NAME TO ME AGAIN OR-

He was then cut off by Izuku as he goes on to say...

Izuku: Or what? You'll kill me? Hahahahaha, such confidence. You and what army may I ask?

Aerthesis: This one.. *As an army of Astral Angel's covered in golden armor with neon orange eyes appear out of a golden gate with the lighting of the sun.*

(Reference)

Izuku: YOU SICK MONSTER, HOW DARE YOU CONTROL THE MINDS OF THE ASTRAL ANGELS THAT ARE TO PROTECT THE UNIVERSES!

Aerthesis: *Laughs Meniacally* Do you think I care?! No! For all I care this entire world could go up in flames

He says this as the entire arena goes up in flames, leaving nothing but ash and sudden destruction of the city.

Izuku: When....WHEN DID YOU DESTROY THE CITY?!

Aerthesis: oh~ You did not notice my Angel's destroying the city while you were playing king on a horsey?

Izuku: No....so you used the time while I transformed to destroy the city?!

Aerthesis: Yes but that's not all...I have some friends with me..I'm sure you know them *Zeus, Poseidon, Andromeda, Artemis and Hades appear. All their eyes glowing a darkened purple*

Izuku: No....you didn't...wait a minute, no..Goddess Eren! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Aerthesis: Oh so you figured it out. I had help from the Goddess of illusions and MindControl, Eren.

*Eren Appears in a dark, smokey portal of screaming souls*

Aerthesis: It's Time....MAY THE GAMES BEGIN

*Tornadoes of fire and charcoal, waves of lava, Orange lightning and 2 Suns appear on the surface, destroying anything everything in their path*

Aerthesis: Ah yes, Destruction..what will you do now hero...
?

He says as fire and molten magma erupts from the Crust of the Earth.
.
.
.
.
.
..
....

Aerthesis: Its the end now, so why don't you give up the throne child?

He asks this in such a carefree and cocky tone but all his pride disappears when he heard cackling coming from Izuku. Soon this cackling formed into a full blown laughter as Izuku was in tears.

Izuku: Ahahaga, you think, this is enough to make me give up my title as The God of All? If you do then you are sorely mistaken.

Izuku says the last part in a partially menacing tone sending unimaginable bloodlust towards Aerthesis as he can feel the Earth around Izuku began shaking....

.
...
..
.
Then Crumbling...
.
.
.
.
As the entire area shattered into pebbles of stone as all one can see was a piercing light, extending from Earth, straight out of the Milky way galaxy, where we now see Izuku beginning to levitate into the air as he is out of the galaxy in a sphere of light....