Chapter 8 : The Gods Of Old...

□Izuku's POV:□

After the USJ incident, class 1-A and B  were  given the week off to recuperate and get their minds off of what they saw.

(Timeskip)

Aizawa: Now that we are back in business, don't think the fight has ended as yet, for it has just begun.

As these words left his mouth the students of class 1-A had only 1 thought, "MORE VILLIANS??".

One student decided to voice this thought to which Aizawa responded

Aizawa: Today we will be picking class president and vice president, I don't care how you do it just wake me up when you are finished.

And with that out always tired neighbourhood hobo slid into his sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep, dreaming about catapillers and cats.

As Aizawa.announced they would be picking ckass prez and vice prez almost everyone rose their hands and voiced as to why they should be the president.
"VOTE ME AND I WILL MAKE IZUKU COME TO SCHOOL SHIRTLESS FOR A WEEK", "VOTE ME AND I WILL SHORTEN CLASSES"...."LESS WORK, LESS STRESS"

Well anyways, during this Iida rose up and introduced the idea of a class election as to which sounded like a good idea but to some they jist thought he just made up this idea so that he could win.

They just brushed it off as momo then proceeded to make flash cards as to which everyone would write the name of the person they are coting for and they would tally it up.

(Smol TimeSkip Brought To You By Eri Eating A CandyApple and looking  extraordinaryily cute)

By the time they finished tallying up the votes they were listed as:

Izuku - 10 votes

Momo- 4 votes

Iida - 2 votes
.
.
.
And the others basically having 1 or 0.

As they finished their little election Izuku went on to wake up Aizawa whereforth Aizawa said that he had an announcement to make.

When he gets up to the podium he explains, " In a few weeks we will be hosting out annual U.A. Sports Festival.

Mina: But Mr.Aizawa, didn't we just get out of a villain attack. I don't think hosting this event that outclasses the Olympics now would be a wise idea.

Aizawa furthermore explains," Well you see, we are hosting it now to show to the public that we are not going to back down due to some small  villain attack.

"RIIIIIIiiiiiiiNnnnnnnGgggggg" the bell that indicates luchtime goes off.

"Well that's all for now, enjoy your lunch" Aizawa said as he goes on back to sleep in his sleeping bag.

Shinso's POV: (Bet you didn't expect that lol)

As I was in class our teacher came in and explained to us about the upcoming Sports Festival.

He then continued explaining as to why they couldn't postpone it.

PowerLoader(idk): The reason we cannot postpone this event is because the Sport Festival is one of the most viewed or the most viewed event that has even surpassed the Annual Olympics.

We also will not postpone it to show to the world that Yuuei/U.A. will not faulter due to some pesky and petty villains.

There will also have multiple pro heros and Heroines there as well as hightened security for your protection.

As he finished explaining, the bell went off.

Once he dismissed us, our entire class made our eay towards the Hero course section of the school to "scout out the competition" as the demonic Pomeranian would say.