Chapter 7: USJ Part 2

Previously:

"IIDA GO GET THE TEACHERS AT U.A. NOW!!"

But before he had the chance to...

On to the story:

No one's POV:

But before he had the chance to shigaraki was teleported by kurogiri right infront of Iida, but as he was going to touch him with his quirk...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I didn't work.

Puzzled by this he looked around to see Aizawa was staring at him, erasing his quirk temporarily.
Seeing this, he ordered: "Nomu, kill him"

And with that the Nomu dashed off from his place and attacked Aizawa causing him to switch his focus onto the nomu.
Shigaraki thinking now he coumd kill Iida, turned around only to find that he was gone.

Kurogiri: Tomura, that kid went for the heroes, I think we should retreat for now!

Tomura/shigaraki: Yes, but let's kill some of these brats before they arrive..shall we?

After saying this, his gaze directed towards Momo as he ran towards her hoping to kill her. But as he did this he neglected the fact that there might be someone capable of destroying all of them.

(At this point in time Izuku developed a small crush on momo nothing lustfully neither too big, just an average crush)

As Izuku saw shigaraki pick his target as Momo, his blood boiled and all he felt was rage. Rage took over this young man's body.

When this was happening Izuku heard something....or someone....

Ragee........RAGEEEEEEE.......RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE..LET IT ALL OUT ......LET ME TAKE CONTROLLLL......

Izuku allowed this outside force to take control and as it did.....a dark power shot up in the entire USJ, everyone could feel the hate and the rage

Shigaraki stopped in his tracks and scarcely looked for the one releasing this large amount of malice. As he found a potential candidate, he saw the figure was pitched black with Neon red eyes. The area around him had floating rubble and black mist.

The figure suddenly began moving towards shigaraki. And at this point be was shitting bricks because this thing was radiating death and he knew he was fucked. As a desperate attempt to survive he called over the nomu and ordered it to kill the firgure.

But...
What..
They...
Didn't...
Expect...
Was...

That the nomu was disintegrated on the spot. No buts. As the Nomu was 7 inches away it stopped and all of a sudden it began withering away.

Some of the student noticed that Izuku was no where to be found and then reality smacked them.. All everyone thought was " Oh shit- damn, this is why you never piss off a God..."

As if on que the door to the USJ opened revealing All might and a few other heroes.
All might jumping to conclusions thought Izuku was the villain(Cus he was in the black mist) attacked him.
Izuku not having any sense of reason at the moment, killed All Might. Further more he then proceeded to kill shigaraki as well as kurogiri ensuring the other villains had no means of escape.

When he finally came to, Izuku got memories of wbat had happened and realized he was stupid for killing All might.

Everyone there was still shocked at the fact that Izuku killed All might with no problem at all and now they were scared. Scared of what he would do to them.

Then seeing as he turned back they were relieved that he was in his right state of mind was the fact he killed All might was still lingering in their heads.

Izuku POV:

"Ahh shit. I killed All might...UGHHH THIS IS SUCH A PAIN THE ASS". Izuku shouted .

"*sigh* guess I will just have to bring the idiot back" he said as he walked over to the corpse as he entered his God of Creation form and then out of no where a reformed All might stood wondering where the hell he was.

He then spotted me and asked where the black villain was. I then explained that in that form I was not in my right mind and I killed him.

All might understood and then with the other heroes gathered up the villains and the corpses and headed outside where news vans as well as police cars and abulances were present.

♡TimeSkip♤

No one's POV:

After that event, everyone knew that Izuku wasn't being cocky on the bus as he has the means to show his power and so no one ever really attempted to get on his bad side.

Seeing this, class 1- B insufferable asshole ; King Monoma was out of comission during the entire battle and decided Izuku would be his next target.

As Monoma made his way to boast of how his class is superior to Izuku's the boys of class 1-B knocked him out, tied him up and threw him in a dumpster outside of the building.

The end🤣

(A/N: Heyo everyone...this is not the second part nor the end, it was just a joke tbh.
This is completely different frlm what I have in store for the true Part 2 but I did this since some of you guys were talking about Momo so I just did something off the top of my head. It's not supposed to be good but if you like it make sure to vote and comment to let me know amd I may make a story that has different AU's in it. Anyways Thanks for reading and remember GOOOOOO PLUSSSSS ULTRAAAAAAAA!!!