Chapter 4: U.A. Entrance Exams

( music seemed fitting hehe)
.
.
.
.
Previously:

Hyris: Young man, you can be a hero!

Izuku: *sobs* T-thank...you..hyris, thank you.

Hyris gives the rest of his power to Izuku

Now:

As I got this power it felt as if I was infinetely stronger and now...I feel as if I can do anything...I can now be the the number one hero!

Now I will just have to put it to the test at the U.A. entrance exams!

•(Timeskip: Entrance Exams:)

Izuku's POV:

• As izuku enters the gates of U.A. highschool its as if a weight has been lifedted off his shoulders and he can finally become a hero. While, walking he saw a brunette - haired girl was about to trip and before she hit the ground, Izuku used his god-like speed to catch her. He then goes on to say " It would be bad luck to fall on the day of the exams, hi its nice to meet you I am Izuku Midoriya and you are?"
The brunette blushing furiously replies, "H-hiM-my name is o-Ochako Uraraka its a nice to meet you too."

Ochako huh, thats a beautiful but anyways lets get to the auditorium we don't wanna be late do we now?

Ochako: O-oh yes your right Good luck on the exams zuzu!

Izuku: Zuzu?

Ochako: oh uhm i meant izuku...sorry!

Izuku: its all good, zuzu is kinda cute, I like it *smiles*

•Izuku POV:

As I continued listening to Mr.Mic explain how the exam is going to be, a Blue haired stuck up guy raised from his seat, interupting mr. Mic by saying "Sir I apologize for interupting but you say there are 3 robots and on the hand out there is clearly 4! If this is a mistake on U.A's part you should be ashamed!

And you there with the green hair, if you are not paying attention I think you should leave."

After hearing this I rose up from my seat the proceeded to respond by" I'm sorry but I'm not the idiot interupting mr.mic when he was clearly not finished explaining, and who are you to judge whether or not I am paying attention. If you could read you would see the 4th robot is a 0 pointer which is meant to be an obstacle that we should stay away from!After hearing all this I think you should be the one to leave."

Once I was finished saying this I turned  towards mr.mic and said," Mr. Mic do you mind continuing please?"

Leaving the stuck up four eyes standing there embarrassed.

Present mic: oh yes , thank you participant 2248. Moving on as you just heard the 4th robot is a 0 pointer that should be avoided at all cost. Anyways this concludes our explanation good luck everyone and remember: Go Beyond Plus Ultra!

*Mini Timeskip*

As I stand in the crowd waiting for this gigantic door to open up, I notice that Ochako seemed nervous and decided to go give her some encouraging words ,however, as I was going to do so the stuck up bastard decided to interupt me by placing his hand infront of me and saying" You were going to interupt that girl, can't you see she'a trying to focus?"

Me being irritated retaliated by replying" she is my friend and I was going to give her encouraging words to calm her down now if you don't mind, can you back the hell up."

As four eyes backed up I headed towards Ochako and calmed her down before present mic says Gooooo!
At his signal I dashed off leaving the other participants confused as to why I would go before the count down.

Seeing this Present Mic shouts " THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN A REAL BATTLE!!!! FOLLOW THE GREEN HAIRED BOY'S EXAMPLE!!"

In a minute I already have over 65 points and they keep growing.
Five minutes later I stopped at 349 points to give the other participants a chance. As i was going to lay down on a building, the ground began to shake and all I see a gigantic 0 pointer  rampaging and destdoying buildings left and right.

Seeing this the other participants ran off and as soon as I was about to do the same I heard a scream, when I turned towards it I saw Ochako stuck under some rubble. Seeing this I activated 25% of my true power. Doing this my hair shot up, turning neon pitch black, neon blue eyes and and a few black strands of lightening ariund my body

 Doing this my hair shot up, turning neon pitch black, neon blue eyes and and a few black strands of lightening ariund my body

I quickly dashed off trying to ger to the robot before it kills Ochako.
As quick as someone can say "f*ck" I was at the robots head , once there i reeled back my arm and smashed it into robot disintegrating it putting thanos and the infinity gauntlet to shame. Not even a speck of dust was left.

Upon seeing this everyone was beyond shocked that I had this much power. After doing this I went towards Ochako and picked her up from inder the rubble and healed her so that she could walk. Later on, RG came up to me and asked if I was okay and I reassured her that i was fine.
After the exam I just head home and did a few push ups, pull ups, squats, sit ups and a 15km run.

(A/N: HEYOOOOO! Everyone, thank you for reading, this didn't have as much action as I initially wanted but I'm still working on the entire author ordeal. Once again I thank you for reading and don't forget to Gooooo Beyonnnnn Plusssss ULTRAAAAA!!!)