Chapter 11: Sport's Festival Pt.2

Previously:

3...

2...

1.....
.
.
.
.
.
HAIJIME!!

(No One's POV)

As Midnight shouts this, right before the rest could move an inch, Todoroki freezes everyon in their places but of course, Izuku is a God so this mere power is not strong enough to keep him restrained.

A millisecond before the ice came at his feet he flash steps straight to the Robots, leaving a 50-metre wide crater in his stead

Those who haven't seen his POWER were left agaped as his classmates got out and were already half way into the first section.

Midnight then shouted to the other students, "AYO GET COOKING OR YOU ALL WILL LOSE!"

Meanwhile, with Izuku, he was running the same speed as Bakugo and Todorki, of course holding back but staying there for a purpose.

Seeing Izuku alongside them, both make a temporary truce by the nods of their heads and attack Izuku.

Izuku seeing this a mile away uses his God power just to show off to the crowd and to put those two in their place, Todoroki especially. Izuku uses a mix of lightning and wind magic and creates a 6 lightning cyclones that begin to destroy everything in their path. The both of them were technically shitting bricks as a cyclone catches them, leaving them bloody and unconscious on the wrecked up area.

Izuku seeing his work smiles as he then flash steps straight toward the end then waiting there for the other opponents to arrive.

The crowd and proctor completely shocked and confused of yhe raw power as it happened so fast. Midnight being the first to regain her composure as she shouts "AND IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVEEEEEEEE IZUKU MIDORIYAAAAAA!!"...

[TimeSkip To The Others Reaching]

When all the others arrive at the waiting area, Midnight announces "Next we have....The Calvary Battle!"

After announcing this she grows a smirk and says the first place automatically has 10 million points.

Izuku was shocked for a brief moment but this was only for a moment. He then grew a sickening smile that sends shivers down the student's spines. Next he asks Midnight, "Would it be alright if I do this alone?" She responds yes however he would have to be poff the ground. His smile grew further as he activates all his Rainbow powers as his body changes exponentially.

This was something Izuku was unaware of as he didn't know all that training would also upgrade his previous powers.

He then begins levatating as lightning strikes into the surface with winds roughly attacking the area..The clouds turn dark but then it all stops with Izuku just up in the air levatating in his new form.

His form comprises of Rainbow hair, clouds and lightning(rainbow aswell) surrounding him, Neon green eyes and his defined muscles showing as his transformation destroyed the top half of his uniform.

In the eyes of the others, all they saw was the apocalypse as it all ceased in an instant as they see a normal Izuku from the ground immediately being striked by a rainbow lightning as he disappeared, leaving a very deep crater the size of a 1000000% Delware Smash from All Might. Next he is then up in the air showing off his new transformation.

Anyways, beginning the Calvary Battle all the major groups go to attack Izuku however before they could even reach near him, he disappears and all of their headbands disappear into thin air as he reappears in the air having all their headbands. Also when he disappeared, a shockwave was delayed until he got back and this shockwave was enough to make the other opponents be sent flying into the wall.

This did not come as a shocker anymore as the crowd and proctor have seen the apocalypse already so they are just standing there cheering on Izuku.

They then decided to host another Calvary battle minus Izuku due to the fact that everyone was knocked out

[TimeSkip to 1v1's]

As the 1v1's begin, Izuku is put against Shinso. Once he hears this he head on out to the Arena seeing a sleep deprived mini-Aizawa in his wake

Midnight: Are you all ready???!!!

3
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
HAIJIME

Once the match begins, Shinso begins "Oh how good it is to be blessed with a reslly piwerful quirk huh? All they see me as a villain for mine but not you, the infamous Izuku Midoriya with god-like powers!"

Izuku was angry at this comment and replied, "Oh so you think I got-" before he could finish Shinso said, "Gotcha" as he tried (keyword being tried) to use his quirk on him but nothing happened.

Izuku then continued, "Oh its very ride to interupt people while they're speaking!" He shouts as he punched Shinso into a wall instantly being knocked unconscious.

[Fights go as Canon]

Midnight: AND NOWWW IZUKU MIDORIYA VERSUS SHOTO TODOROKIIIIIII

She shouts as the crowd roars in excitement. This excitement was short-lived as the two come out onto the arena.

When they both arrive, Midnight was about to give them the green light to go ahead and fight when suddenly.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There is a strike of fire that strikes the Arena as a man Covered in flames with celestial stars and suns surrounding him as he says....."Izuku Midoriya, the new God of All, I challenge thee to the throne"

Izuku replys, "So the well-known rogue god has come to play huh? Hmm what was your name? Oh yeah, its the God of The Sun, Aerthesis also known as the former son of the previous God of All"..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N- ANDDDDDD THATS WHERE IM GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALL OF TODAY. IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN THE PAST BUT I AM BACK AND MAY BE POSTIMG EVERY WEEKEND, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!!!)