Chapter 10: Sport's Festival Begins!

TimeSkip to Festival:

Hyris: Izuku my boy, not that you have attained more knowledge and skill over your abilities..GO IN THERE AND MAKE ME AND THE OTHERS PROUD.

Izuku: Yessir!

(Smol Timeskip)

Aizawa: Okay class thats all for homeroom, get changed into yout Gym Uniforms and head to the bus. Those who are late will be left behind.

And with that he left.

After Aizawa explained what they are to do, the class got up and headed(is that a word?) towards the locker rooms with Izuku reaching first in order to change then order his class towards the bus.

(After Changing)

All the students arrive to see Izuku alongside Momo and Aizawa waiting for the class to settle down. Once they do, Izuku directed the class to the bus.

Izuku: Alright everyone, get inside the bus, sit where ever and wait quietly til' we arrive at the stadium.

.

.
.

.

(At The Stadium Locker Rooms)

We see Izuku leaning against one of the lockers waiting for their class to be called when Todoroki walked up to him,

Todoroki: I can Clearly see that you are the strongest in the class but I will beat you, win this festival and prove to him that I don't need his side!

Izuku responds by, "So, a deckaration of war. This will be interesting"

Iida decides to come up to the and lecture Todoroki about that he shouldn't be deckaring war on his class to which Todoroki makes clear

Todoroki: Listen, we may be classmates but we are not  friends. ESPECIALLY in this festival. I will put it in lamen terms.

I.will.destroy.you.all...

And with that he walked off.

As if on que, we hear Present Mic call out to our class," AND NOW, THE CLASS THAT FACED AND SURVIVED VILLAINS, THE ONES WHO ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE STRONGEST, THE.ONE.AND.ONLY. CLASS 1-A!!!!!!"

With this our class enters the field with applauses all round and other classes glaring with jealousy, then we proceeds to line up.

Once the introductions were said and done the R18 Pro Heroine Midnight made her entrance by the crack of a whip to which attracted the audiences attention.

From this she then says, "And now a speech from our 1st year school representative, Izuku Midoriya!!"

Upon hearing my name  I stiffened up and then walked up to the mic then said boldly,

"Ladies And Gentlemen, teachers, students and the principal. I Izuku Midoriya welcome you all to the Annual Sports Festival. In this I encourage our participants to give it their all and to prove others wrong by working their way up in the rankings straight to the top. I can confidentely say that I am going to win this but what about you? I have come here to be a RAY OF HOPE to all quirkless persons for that is what I am. I will show them that even the quirkless can become heroes! So now I say, GIVE IT YOUR ALL AND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT U.A'S MADE OF"

The crowd along with the student shouted their applauses towards the encouraging speech.

Midnight: Thank you Izuku for that encouraging speech, moving on The Sports Festival shall finally begin!

For the first item for our festival.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WE HAVE THE OBSTACLE COURSE!

NOW ALL STUDENTS LINE UP!

Upon hearing the command, all students made their way and lined up in front of the Obstacle course.

Midnight: NOW WE HAVE WASTED ENOUGH TIME....

3

2

1

HAIJIME!!!!

(Cliffhanger No Jutsu)

(A/N: HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGWR AND SHORT CHAPTER! THIS WAS JUST TO GIVR YOU A TASTE  OF WHAT IS TO COME! I ALREADY HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER READY SO I WILL BE PUBLISHING IT TOMORROW! BUT ANYWAYS, STAY SAFE AMD AS ALWAYS....

GOOOOOOO!!!! PLUSSSSSSS!!!!!  ULTRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!