Chapter 3.5:

(A/N: Hey Everyone! Author-san here, I am here to clear something!
In tbe last chapter I said that Hyris told Izuku his body was too weak to inherit his power and then I basically said that Hyris gave him his power. What actually happened was that Hyris gave Izuku 0.00001% of his power and thus giving him the muscles and stuff. What he has to do now , he has to teain his new physique to be powerful enough to handle this immense power!

Once again, Thanks for reading ! GOOOOOOOO! PLUUUUUSSS ULTRAAAAAA!

------------------------------------------------------------

-Izuku's POV:-

Uhhh...sir Hyris I thought you said I wouldn't be able to inherit your power since my body is so weak???

Hyris: Yes Yound Izuku, I did say that. However, I gave you 0.00001% of my power thus giving you yiur new physique. What you need to do now is train, train this vessel to the max and gain this omnipotent power that rivals all this GREAT AND SMALL!

Yes sir I will! But how do I train and what do I train with?, izuku asked

Hyris: You must do 100 pushups, 200 pull ups , 150 squats and a 15km run every day for the next 10 months! EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, I WANT YOU TO PUSH PASS YOUR LIMITS AND BECOME THE GREATEST AND MOST STRONGEST BEING ALIVE! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Izuku: YES SIR!

Hyris: also you will need to follow the diet and stick with it. ( the diet consists of 2 bananas for breakfast, half a water melon for lunch and some apples for dinner) Everyday yiu must cintinue this without fail.

Now Izuku, I must take my leave.

Izuku: will I see you again?

Hyris: Yes young man, if thou wish to see me call upon me and we can talk, in your head of course.

Izuku: Ok great, Bye hyris!

Hyris: Goodbye young man.

•(Timeskip to Izuku waking up)•:

•Izuku POV:

Arghh, my head...
.
.
.
Wait WHERE AM I?!

What's this thing covering my eyes?

*Takes off bandages*

~Izuku squints his eyes to adjust to the bright light in the room~

Oh, I'm in the hospital.. but aren't I supposed to be dead?

???: Yes young man, it's a miracle you're still alive.

Izuku: uh who are you?

???: Oh, how rude of me. I am Dr.Figuero, it's nice to meet you Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku: Yes...its nice to meet you too but is my mom here?

Doctor: Oh no, we spoke to her but se said she won't be able to come the doctor explained with a hint of venom in his voice.

Izuku: I-I...see...
Well I am sorry for wasting your time, can I leave?

Doctor: Oh yes just sign here please.

•(Timeskip brought to you by Author's laziness):

•No one's POV:

Izuku finally arrived home after signing relievement papers, upon leaving he was diagnosed with a few pills to ease headaches incase he gains them.
As Izuku enters the house he sees his mother cooking dinner and he just walks towards his room since he knew it wasn't for him.

The night goes on as usual, we see our little cinnamon roll falling asleep.

•(Small Timeskip):

In the morning, Izuku did his normal morning routine by working for his neighbours to gain money. As he finish his work he goes to a super market near his house where he bought a few bananas, apples and watermelons.

Later on, Izuku finished his shopping and went back home to put away his fruits and begin his training.

After Izuku put away his fruits he started his training off with 100 pushups then he did 200 pull ups, 250 squats and finishing off with his 15km run

Afterthis he goes up to Dagobah Municipal Beach where he began cleaning up the beach as well as train at the same time.
During his cleaning pass-er-bys and by standers observed his cleaning and a few highschool girls were stating at him lustfully due to him having his shirt off.

(A/N: Hey everyone! This is a part version of the full chap and I will post the remainder later.)

Thanks for reading and as always GOOO! PLUSSSSS ULTRAAAAA!