Chapter 2: The Awakening Of A God

Timeskip: Last Day Of School:

•No one's POV:

(Literally skipping the teacher thing)

Teacher: I know you all wanna be heroes!!!!

*everyone except bakugo and midoriya uses their quirks*

As bakugo hears this he smirks then stands up yelling, " SHUT UP ALL YOU FUCKING EXTRAS, YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO EVEN BE ACCEPTED AS A SIDE KICK TO SOME NO NAME HERO PLUS GUESS WHAT I PASSED THE UA MOCK TEST WITH FULL MARKS"

Almost as quick as bakugo says this everyone gasps and began whisperring and gossiping upon how UA has inly a 2% chance of acceptance each year.

Teacher: All right all right settle down everyone, mr. Midoriya, didn't you apply to UA as well?

Everyything went silent when out of no where everyone began laughing at izuku and making remarks like,'You...a hero??? Please..' Pffftttt😂.

Bakugo just got irritated that this quirkless nobody took his spotlight, then he goes on to yell, " DEKUUUUU!!! YOU DAMN QUIRKLESS ASSHOLE YOU STOLE MY SPOTLIGHT!!!!"

•Timeskip to end of school(because author-san is tired);•

Izuku's POV:

As I was packing up my books kacchan come up to me and the BOOM he explodes the edge of my desk then proceeds to insult me and tell me I can't become a hero as I just sob.

He goes on to say: " You know deku, if you want to be a hero that badly, why don't you go take a swan dive off the roof and pray to have a quirk in your next life"

What Katsuki didn't expect was that he actually did it.

As katsuki and his crew were heading home they were talking when suddenly interupted by a- SPLASH-  when they look to see what it was they see Izuku's lifeless body on the concrete painting it crimson red. Upon seeing this they immediately call 911 as an ambulance would later arrive and take away the body.

Bakugo's POV:

"Damnit,damnit,damni- I ONLY WANTED TO SCARE THE NERD OFF FROM BECOMING A HERO, I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT" was all katsuki could muster up.

Timeskip(Izuku's Mindscape):

Izuku's POV:

Huh???...

Where am I??

???(OC): Hello Izuku Midoriya I have been waiting for you...

Izuku: W-who are y-y-you??

???(OC): I am known as many different names, but my true title is Hyris; The God of Rainbows and Creation.(A/N: I just basically put together the names of the god of creation and rainbows together tbh lmao😂😂)

Izuku: :WAIT YOU'RE A GOD?!?!?
            butgodsaren'tsupposedtiexist,maybehewastheonewhocreatedquirksandifsowhydidhewanttoseeme?? " izuku mumbles . (But gods aren't supposed to exist,maybe he was the one who created quirks and if so why did he want to see me???)

Hyris: *sweatdrops* uhh izuku..first: gods exist, second,: yes I am he who made quirks and lastly the reason I wanted to see you was because you...izuku my boy , is going to become the next God of Rainbows and Creation.

However, I can inly give you a small percentage of my power since you are too weak to handle the full extent of my power.

Izuku: *Freaking out* WAT YOU WANT ME TO BECOME A GOD??? AND THE GOD OF RAINBOWS AND CREATION NO LESS?????

Hyris: Yes Izuku, I want you to become the new god of rainbows and creation

But with these powers your physique will change quite a bit so be prepared.

3rd person POV;

As Hyris touches Izuku's forehead, his hand glow neon white and all of a sudden izuku grows taller( he was 5'11 now he is 6'1) , muscular and handsomd.

Referrence pic below

Hehehehe....To be continued....

(Author-san.exe has broken down for a minute...wil have any update soon) But anyways thanks for reading HAVE A GREAT DAYY/ NIGHT!!