Chapter 6; USJ Attack Part:1

No one's POV:

It's been a week since  class 1 -A's quirk assesment exams. Now we see Aizawa with a serious look on his face as he goes on to say ; " Now that we have the other things outta the way, let's move on to something more  important".

Just as he finished this sentence, everyone in the class except Izuku began worrying if it's another test that involves expulsion.

To Ease their nerves Aizawa continues, "Today you will be choosing class president and vice president. I don't care how you do it, jut wake me up after you're finished choosing."

After saying this almost everyone's hand jotted up and they began shouting things like " VOTE ME AND I WILL MAKE SCHOOL FUN WITH MORE FUN ACTIVITIES" (I believe you can guess who this is) and "VOTE ME VOTE ME AND I WILL MAKE ALL THE GIRLS WEAR BIKINIS FOR TRAINING SESSIONS"(I'm also guessing you know who this is)

Irritated by their shouting, Iida stood up and introduced the method of election for class prez and vice prez.
This method was accepted by most and at the end of voting, Izuku was chosen to be class president with Iida/Momo as vice president( I wasn't sure if putting Iida as vice prez would sit well with you all so I am giving you a choice between him and Momo.)

Finished with voting, Izuku then woke up Aizawa where he starts back talking and said that today the class will be going to the USJ.
From hearing this the class was confused and replied, "Universal Studios Japan?" where Aizawa with a tick mark corrects them, "No....we are going to the Unforseen Simulations Joint or the USJ for short".

The class accepted this and after everything was said he directed them towards their changing rooms where they would either wear their hero costumes or P.E. uniforms.

From changing the group of students ventured onto the bus where they made their way to the USJ.
On their way the frog quirk user(Tsu) began questioning everyone of their quirks and eventually reaching Izuki where he responded, "My quirk is called G.R.C (God of rainbows and creation lmao, idk a good quirk name so let me know your suggestions), this quirk gives me the powers of the rainbow which has different powers based on the different colors of the rainbow. It also gives me a white and black colour aside from the standard rainbow colours. This quirk also gives me power over all creation where I can mend , assemble, deconstruct or just remove in general. It also gives me the powers over all element(fire, water, earth, ice, air, wood, dark, light nd vermillion). Other than these powers my quirk also gives me different forms based on my power output that has infinite levels. When going infinite or close to infinite, I turn into a black, blue plasma form with neon eyes that consists of the colors of the rainbow including white and black. There is still more to this power such as I can manipulate the Universe, space, time and anything in between. I am yet to have learn the rest of my capabilities so for short I am without a doubt the strongest being alive. A/N; The white and black colours aswell as the control over the universe , space and time; he is able to do it but he gets a bit of backlash cause I mean he is really over powered also I will be adding some Gods as his opponents to not just make him one shot everyone, that would be boring as hell but anyways *BACK TO THE STORY*")

After hearing this the entire class was speechless oh how powerful his quirk is like DUDEE THIS MANS CAN CONTROL THE UNIVERSE

(Ahem back on track)

Izuku's POV:

After everyone freaking out and gawking over my immense power Class 1-A arrived at the USJ where webare met by the pro hero 13 as well as the pro hero Gunhead at the entrance.

13 begins explaining about quirks how they can be used to save life but can be used to take life aswell and she lets us  know that this training will be based on all potential situations that may arise and so that we would all be ready for the situations to come in the life of a hero.

After explaining this another bus pulls up revealing class 1-B with the insufferable, annoying assphat that is Neito Monoma. Getting off the bus, he began boasting of how class 1-A are just a bunch of spoiled brats that are inferior to him and his class.

During his rant Monoma neglected to notice Itsuka Kendo, class 1- B's class president or prez sneaking up behind him and then neck chops him, knocking him out and placing him back on the bus.

"Thank you uhh...miss??"

Itsuka: Itsuka Kendo and please drop the miss I am freshman just like you call me Kendo.

Izuku: Okay then well thank you kendo because if you didn't stop him I would've done worse than just knock him out *grins evily*

Once everyone saw this grin chills went down their spines and they note to not disrespect class 1-A nor mess with me.

Later on, 13 and Gunhead took us inside where I felt other prescences within the premises. Noticing this I alert Mr.Aizawa and the other two pro heroes to be on guard and expect an attack. As if on que a black misty portal began opening at the front of the  fountain where over 100 villains stood and at the very back were a villain I named handy man and another I named misty gate as well as some bird looking thing that I felt multiple lifeforms leaking from it. Feeling these lifeforms I assumed they must have merged other people and created that monster to have multiple quirks. I just stood there with disgust on my face when kirishima suddenly shouted, "OH COOL!!THEY EVEN HAVE FAKE VILLAINS AND THAT BIRD THING!!"

Hearing this Aizawa puts on his goggles and corrects kirishima, " Those are not fake. They are real villains!" Upon hearing this I immediately yelled at Iida, "GO GET THE TEACHERS AT U.A. NOW!!"
But before he had the chance to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

•...To be continued....

(A/N: I'm  sorry to have to leave you on a cliffhanger but I have alot of stuff to do so I will be posting the rest later tonight!)