happy valentine day ❤️+🍋

(Fluff and smut! Now everyone is happy! This'll be a high school story and for all my peeps who don't like smut, I'll make sure to write a fluff story next. It's Valentine's day and if your alone then that's ok! I don't need a boyfriend, all I need is my wattpad friends/followers)

Kokichi's POV

"I-I hope he accepts my feelings." I was running down the hallway look for Shuichi's locker.

Tomorrow is Valentine's day and I want my feelings to get to him.

"Ah." I tripped over something and it was Kaito's foot and... Shuichi...

"Oops, sorry." He sarcastically rolled his eyes and laughed. Shuichi stood there silent.

Kaito walked into a classroom leaving me laying there and Shuichi by my side.

"Kichi, are you ok?" He picked me and put my glasses on my face.

"Y-yeah, I'm ok... Sorry." I felt so embarrassed that I wanted to just start crying.

"There's no need to be sorry, hey tell you what. Why don't you and me hang out tomorrow for Valentine's day. At my place." He offered.

My face turned bright red. My crush and me... This felt like a dream

"Y-yeah sure." I stuttered like an idiot.

"Great, see you later." He patted my head and left.

"He actually asked m-me out o-on a d-date." I mumbled. I felt really happy, I have to go and tell Himiko and Tenko about this!

I reached my classroom and saw Himiko reading a book about magic spells.

"Hey Himiko" I smiled

"Nyeh, hey Kichi, you look happy." She smiled

"Y-yeah, Shuichi asked me out and I'm so happy about it." I blushed

"Aw, that's nice. Tenko asked me for Valentine's day too, so we both have a date." She raised her hand out for a high five.

I high fived her back and then we continue to talk until the teacher came in and we had to start math class.

Time skip to lunch is brought to you by Danganronpa

(Imma get this because I got honor rolls 😌)

I walked into the lunchroom and sat at my usual table with Himiko and Tenko.

We talked about a lot gay/lesbian things but as usual, Kaito flicked water at me. It was annoying and I can't stick up for myself so Tenko did for me. By beating and yelling at him.

While she goes off at him, Himiko ran to stop her and to my surprise, Shuichi had a tissue and rubbed my head dry.

"H-huh? Shuichi?" I stuttered.