Merry Christmas my beloved ❤️ + 🍋

(OK FOLKS! I've read your comments and decided that this special story will be a Yaoi! Enjoy!!)

Kokichi's POV:

I ran out the house to see that it was snowing!

"Wooaaah! Haha! It's so cold!" Laughed as I face first into the snow.

"Kokichi! Come here and put your hat on."

My husband, Shuichi, ran up to me and put my hat on my head.

"Nehehe, thank you. Come on!"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the snow pile!

"C-cold!"

I kept on laughing. It was Christmas and me and Shuichi just finished opening presents. I got Shuichi a laptop and He got me a new checker scarf. I love things that have a checker pattern on it, it was amazing.

Shuichi did asked me something before Christmas, something I never thought he'd asked before.

*Flashback!*

"K-Kokichi?"

I turned around to see Shuichi with a bright red face.

"Hm? Whats the Matter?" I smiled.

He took a breath and then grabbed my hand. "K-Kokichi! Will you... Will you..."

He started to trail off so I kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

"Tell me Shuichi!" I laughed.

(Can you guys guessed what he's going to ask?)

"Kokichi... Will you have sex with me on Christmas night?"

He face was redder then ever. My face was getting red too. He wants to have sex? I'm kinda surprised but I want to do it too.

"S-sure, yeah! Let's do it!" I smiled.

"Really? T-thank you." He kissed me. Something tells me that the neighbors aren't going to be sleeping tonight.

(Ooook! Background check is over, so let's continue!)

Shuichi's POV:

I sat on the porch step and took a sip of my hot chocolate. I feel so hot but it's so cold. I asked Kokichi to have sex with me and I feel
... embarrassed.

But... I want to do this with him... I love him.

"C-come on Kokichi, we need to have Dinner then we'll come back." I smiled

I got up and opened the front door with Kokichi following me behind.

I got the turkey and mash potatoes out onto the table. With the rest of our food, we put our hands together and said "Thanks for the food."

Time skip to after Dinner is brought to you by...