Let love be decided by us not you part 2

Shuichi's POV:

I have to get out of here. What type of princess rapes a prince?!

That's when an idea popped into my head.

Kaede reached over to bit my neck but then I kicked her over my chair using my feet (surprisingly, they weren't tied) and broke my hand free. The other hand was stuck on the chair but nevermind that!

I ran with the chair stuck on my hand and went to find Kokichi.

Kokichi's POV:

I laid on the grass, looking at the sunset. I was worried about where Shuichi is and I tried to call the police and they haven't found him yet.

"Kichi? Dinners ready." My little sister poked my forehead.

"Huh?"

"Kichi? I know your sad about your husband going missing but you still have to eat." My little sister put my head on her lap and smiled.

"I-I know, I just... Miss him." I said with little tears in my eyes.

"I know, it's oki." She rubbed my forehead.

I smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Alright, let's go eat."

Shuichi's POV:

I kept on running out of the palace and I ran into town.

"Young man, are you ok- wait? Prince Saihara?!" I looked behind and saw a guard.

"Fuck."

I kept on running.

"Your highness, come back." The guard ran after me.

I kept on running for my life and I'm trying to find Kokichi.

I took a sharp turn into a street and cars started moving, leaving me time to get away.

I finally managed to get to Kokichi's palace but to my surprise, no guards were at the door and the door was opened.

I walked inside the palace looking for everyone but when I went into the dining hall, that's when I saw

"MOM?!"
"DAD?!"
"KAEDE?!"

I was shook. Kokichi and his family were cuffed and had weapons to their necks.

"Shuichi baby! Why did you run away?" Kaede pouted, hugging me.

"You... He- I- what the fuck?" I asked.

"Language young man. We need to get you home and sort out of the wedding." My mom pulls my arm.

I slapped her hand away and ran to Kokichi to hug him.

"You bitch!" I shouted

And then...

SLAP

Sorry that it's been so long, I've been busy getting ready for highschool and playing vr chat. If you have vr chat, feel free to try and add me and maybe we can play together. Anywho, I'm back and ready to keep on writing and updating! My username for vr chat is BrownieMaker12 ab1f