I'm excited!

So question!

Who's seeing the demon slayer movie tomorrow night?!

I'm actually going with my aunt and brother and I'm so excited!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. That water story was me getting it done in 15 minutes because, heh, here's something funny.

So I got grounded before and my mom was going through my phone, when my email caught her attention and saw my follower notification on wattpad on my email.

My mom asks me, "what's this?" And if I lie to her, then I'm screwed so I told her the truth.

She goes through the story's that I've been reading (some were smut, so you know...)

She didn't see the story's that I've wrote and boy was I relieved

But she was furious and calming with me. Telling me "a girl like you, shouldn't know what sex is at your age." (I was 11, so yeah, 2 years ago.)

I felt embarrassed and at the same time happy that she wasn't mad, buuuut, she said That I had to delete the app and she wouldn't take away my phone but.... Nope! I've got friends and followers on this app, so I ain't giving up! So, whenever she goes to work, I downloaded this app but when she comes back, I delete it.

It's a pain in the ass but meh, I don't care. She works a lot and comes home at night, so I'm happy. She scans through every part of my phone, except my history but, meh! I don't care.

So that's my mono for when I'm on wattpad (but I can't lie, this was a funny life story to tell 😂)