Maid Shuichi 🍋 + ❤️

Shuichi's POV:

I noticed that Kokichi was being more depressed than usual. He looked more tired than usual due to all the work he had to do at his job.

One night, I was Cooking dinner for us two, and Kokichi came home in such a bad mood.

"Kokichi? Are you ok?" I asked, leaving the kitchen.

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone." He said coldly.

He made his way to our room and before I went back to the kitchen-

*Thud*

I dropped my spoon and ran to where the thud sound was. Kokichi was on the floor, with blood tripping on his forehead.

"K-Kokichi! Are you ok?!" I asked worried.

Since Kokichi was so light, I manage to carry him to our room and set him onto the bed.

After getting the first aid kit, I manage to clean off the blood from his forehead, and bandaged it.

"Are you alright, Kokichi?" I asked again.

"I-I'm fine, Saihara-Chan. Sorry for my sour attitude, the D.I.C.E organization has been a little messy with some news and I had to stay up to get A lot getting it done." He said, yawning.

I sighed. He needed to sleep more, so I ran downstairs, turned off the stove, and covered up the food for tomorrow.

I ran upstairs and changed my clothes for bed. Kokichi mange to get to sleep before me, so I snuggled up with him, and some time later, I fell asleep.

Time skip to morning is brought to you by Mafuyu from the show given.

(This show is so cute, totally would recommend)

I woke up with Kokichi gripping onto me, sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"He's so adorable." I thought giggling to myself.

That's when an idea popped into my brain. I was going to buy a maid outfit to see if Kokichi would like it and make him feel better.

"Saihara-Chan?"

I looked down to see my boyfriend waking up with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning Kokichi. I'm going to be stepping out for a while but I'll be back in a bit, ok?"

Me saying that made Kokichi's grip on me even tighter.

"Noooo, I'm home for only today and then you decide to leeeeeaave?" He said with his "puppy dog eyes".

I sighed and kissed his forehead. "Don't worry, it'll be quick." I reassured him.

He sighed and then let go of me. I changed into my shirt and pants, and headed out to the costume store.

Kokichi's POV:

"Jeez! The one time I'm off, Saihara-Chan just had to leave me. What is he even doing." I thought.

I sighed and got out of bed to make breakfast for the two of us. I made some waffles and eggs.

I sat down to eat but I kept on thinking to myself about what my boyfriend had to do at 10:00 in the morning.