My cuddles ♥️

Kokichi's POV:

"Mine!"

I grabbed my fluffy hat from off Shuichi's head and ran outside into the cold snow.

"K-Kokichi wait! I need that!" he stuttered. I began to run down the block, with Shuichi following behind me.

I turned my head and laugh as I ran, but then I ran into someone... someone who annoys me the most.

*thump*

"Ow! watch where your going, you idiot!" I looked up and of course... I ran into Kaito.

"Oh, it's you. Where's Maki? Did she leave you already? I gave her at least 2 weeks with an idiot like you." I smirked.

"YOU- WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" As Kaito was about to punch me, Shuichi came and grabbed his arm.

"Shuichi?" I asked

"I'm sorry Kaito, he didn't mean anything he said." he smiled.

"But I d-"

Before I could speak, Shuichi covered my mouth and picked me up.

"Sorry again. I'll see you later." He said. He put back on his hat and carried me in his arms.

He's pretty cute so I couldn't stop blushing.

"S-Shuchi?"

Shuichi frowned at me.

"We need to talk Kokichi." He huffed.

Well... This can't be good.

(Picture of the day UwU)

As we reached our apartment, he put me down and unlocked the door.

As we walked in, he told me to sit on the couch so we can talk.

Shuichi's POV:

I sighed to myself. I love my boyfriend but his attitude towards my friends is really rude.

"Kokichi? Do you understand what you did wrong?" I asked.

"Wellllll, yes!"

I frowned.

"Is that a lie?" I asked.

"of course not, Shumai." he laughed.

He saw my serious expression and stopped laughing.

"Kokichi, this isn't any laughing matter. You really hurt Kaito's feelings and I'm not happy with that."

Kokichi huffed at me. "I can speak to the idiot however I want to."

"Excuse me?"

"He's annoying and stupid. He's more worse than Miu. So do me a favor and stop telling me what to do." He turned away.

"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO REPECT HIM OR MY FEELINGS THEN WE SHOULDN'T SEE EACHOTHER ANYMORE!" I shouted.

Kokichi just frozed by my words. "Break...up?" He just smiled at me. "If that's what you want Shumai then fine"

He laughed. "I just need to use the bathroom."

"W-Wait I-"

Kokichi ran as I tried to finish my sentence

Of course, I ran after him.

As I reached the bathroom, I kept on knocking on the locked door.

"KOKICHI! please open the door!" I shouted

No answer.

So I did the only thing left to do. I busted down the door.

As the door fell I saw Kokichi, laying on the floor, in a puddle of his own tears.

"What do you want Shuichi?" he asked.

That was actually the first time he didn't call me by that nickname.

"Kokichi look, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I just... want you to be nice to my friends. I won't force you to change but I don't want you to be sad..." I said. I felt like I was about to cry but Kokichi got up and tackled me onto the floor.

"Wha-"

"I'm sorry Shumai, I didn't mean to make you mad. I never want this to happen again." he cried

I patted his back and squeezed him tight.

"Kokichi how about we go into the living room and cuddle for a bit?" I smiled

"I would like that."

I picked up Kokichi and we headed for the couch.

I sat down and squeezed him tight with his head on my chest.

"Don't ever... leave me... ok Shuichi?" he said sleepily.

I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I never will. Promise Kokichi." I patted his purple hair.

Ok ok, I'm not done yet. Here's a bonus!

Kokichi's pov:

"I'm... sorry Kaito." I blushed looking the other way.

"Your apologizing to me? Did Shuichi make you?" He asked.

"No, I came here of my own free will. It's not a lie. I'm sorry." I looked away.

All he did was patted my head.

"I'm sorry too. Maybe we can be friends in the future?" He smiled

"Yeah... Maybe"

As Kaito and I wrapped up our conversation, I turned around and saw Shuichi with a soft smile.

"D-Don't take it the wrong way. I-I just a-apologized." I was blushing like crazy.

He hugged me and I buried my face into his chest. "It's fine. Thank you Kokichi."

He kissed my cheek and I smiled. Bless you Saihara-Chan.

Yeaaah. I got bored so finished this story early. I'm in the middle of my social studies class and got this finished. I hope you like this crap and get ready for the next chapter for my other story. Bye Bye!