Nightmares ❤️

{A/N} Ok! I'm sorry that I didn't post in a while. I've been watching YouTube and getting ready for the given movie to air out. I've been Debating whether to make the chapter 2 for the You and me  (Oumasai) book I recently published but instead a chapter for this book.

Warning:
Suicide ⚠️
Bullying ⚠️

Kokichi's POV:

"Your such a liar!"
"So annoying!"
"Kill yourself!"

"S-Stop... Please!" I was in a flood of Darkness and Shame. I ran and called for help... But nobody came.

I kept on running, but then I saw him.

"Saihara-Chan?" Happy tears ran down my.
face

He looked at me, with a disgusted look on his face.

"Your alone Kokichi. And you'll always will be."

Those words made my heart sank.
"No...no..." I mumbled.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I sat up straight in my bed, scared. I kept on panting, scared. Sweat ran down my forehead. I felt scared but why? It was just a dream.

"K-Kokichi?"

I turned to the other side of the bed to see my boyfriend.

"S-Shuichi! I um woke you, didn't I?" I asked with an embarrassed smile.

"Yeah, what's wrong. You just shouted out of the nowhere." Shuichi said, worried.

"I'm fine. No need to worry." I said.

"Are you... Lying to me?" Shuichi asked with a serious face.

I looked the other way for a minute before answering.

"I'm fine, promise." I said happily, but behind my masked that smiled, was a look of despair.

Shuichi looked at me, like he didn't believe me, but didn't push our conversation any further.

"... alright then." He said Turing in the bed, not facing me.

I laid back in bed feeling shameful.
"Shuichi... Help me... I need you." I thought sadly.

I couldn't go back to sleep after that nightmare, so all I did way laid in bed and cried.

Time skip to the next morning is brought to you by Chibis