Detective spots a liar pt 4 🍋

Kokichi's POV:

After getting out of the hospital, I felt so happy that Shuichi propose to me.

That assassin girl Maki... I don't want her near Shuichi. She can't kill me nor ruin my wedding.

When I got to our house, Shuichi was at his desk, writing a report.

"Hey babe." I hung the keys on the holder and took off my Jacket.

"Hey, sorry that I couldn't pick you up from the hospital. The boss told me to get the report in last minute." He sighed, looking at me.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"It's ok babe. Actually... I have a reward for you." I winked at him.

"K-Kichi? There's no need to thank me. I was doing something, any boyfriend would do." He blushed.

"Shh, it's ok. Let me take care of you." I grabbed the hem of his pants and boxers and pulled it down, and started to stroke his member.

"Mmmh... Nnngh~"

I licked his cheek.

"This is your special reward for saving me. I can't wait to go shopping for the wedding"

"A-ah~"

I kept on stroking his member and saw how red his face was getting.

"K-Kichi... I'm... Ah~" he softly moaned.

"Coming so soon? Well that's ok. Trying to speed up the process quicker." I giggled.

"Ah!"

He came all over my hand and immediately got embarrassed.

"I-I'm s-so sorry" (as writing this line, I'm watching Yu-gi-oh, so I'm just thinking of the line. "It's time to du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du dual."

"Nehehe, so cute. Now it's my turn." I pulled my pants and boxers down, and started to stretch myself out.

"Mmm..."

I glanced at Shuichi and I can tell that he was getting impatient.

"Hang on Shuichi~ I'm almost done~" I teased.

I finally finished and then put Shuichi's full length inside me.

"Ah!"

We both squint but then after getting used to the feeling, I started to move.

"Nnngh~ aaah~" I started moving and moving.

"K-Kichi~ aah~ oh my-"

Shuichi had drool all over his mouth and I giggled.

"F-faster~ move faster!" He kept on moaning.

Seeing him like this, makes me want to do more, so I started to go even faster.

To be honest, riding him isn't my favorite position because I feel like it's too boring. But if Shuichi likes it, then I'll go with it

"Aah~ Kokichi I'm Close~" he said.

"Mmh~"

I kept the pace going until he came and so did I.

I held him and he squeezed me tight.

"I can't wait to marry you."

"Yeah... Me too" I kissed his forehead.

*Ring Ring*

I got off Shuichi and answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey... I've got an offer for you."

I fell silent.

"Wait but your-"

TO BE CONTINUE

Im back you guys! Sorry for taking so long. I was sick and I'm so tired 😭. But do you guys want me to turn "Detective spots a liar" into a book. I would actually like that a lot. But what do you guys think? But anyway, I'll be fine. Fluff coming soon for all my fluff readers and I'll be updating "you and me will be together" soon. But yeah! Thanks for reading!