Homophobic

"oh yeah, just like that Shuichi"

Kokichi's POV:

Me and Shuichi decided to go on a nice dinner date cause we haven't been on one in weeks.

But then I started getting really horny midway through dinner.

I winked at Shuichi and just by my face, he knew what I wanted. So after dinner, we payed the bill and went into the public bathroom.

It was either that or the car and cars make me uncomfortable to lay down and feel the pleasure of Shuichi's cock.

But now that that recap is over, let's start.

Shuichi was sucking me off in the cubical bathroom until I actually came down his throat without any warning.

That caused him to gag.

"*Cough* damn it Kokichi, why didn't you tell me that you were gonna come?" Shuichi gaged and I giggled.

"Thought it'd be fun to surprise you. Guess you really can swallow." I stuck out my tongue teasingly as Shuichi gets up from the floor and held my waist tightly.

"I'm going to fucking destroy your ass" Shuichi smirked as he stuck his dick inside me.

To be fair, I kinda wished I prepared myself before he went inside me but it's whatever. I'm used to the pain and pleasure mix.

Shuichi starts moving and I continue to moan loudly.

"Ahh, Shuichi, harder! Please gimme it harder!" I drooled all over my chest.

That's when Shuichi stopped and I was confused but then I heard a bunch of snickering outside.

"No way, a bunch of faggots fucking in a public bathroom? You both have no fucking shame at all?!" One of the guys laughed.

I was about to say something but Shuichi beat me to it.

"Hey, have the dignity to say it to my face you homophobic bastard. You really think your nasty comment is gonna change who I am?" Shuichi sounded mad and put me down.

"We don't we settle this with our fist, you nasty bitch?" The guy shouted.

Shuichi was about to say something but I butted in. I'm not about to let these homophobic people bully my boyfriend.

"If you really wanna fight then meet me outside to the parking lot in 10 minutes. I'm sure me and the dice gang would be up for a nice fight." I smirked.

Silence filled the bathroom and that's when I heard something fall. Sounded like a body.

"Kokichi oma?! O-oh man!"

I heard the guy and his gang leave and I sighed.

"Great now I don't feel horny anymore thanks to that douchebag." I rolled my eyes.

Shuichi looked at me and chuckled.

"Don't worry, we can try and continue when we get home." He kissed my forehead and put on his pants.

I did the same and we headed for the car.

Author's note: the janitor Yui had to clean up the mess in the bathroom. #Respectthejanitors.

ALSO PT 2 OF THIS STORY WILL BE OUT SOON! And yes, in the next part they will be having sex.

Also if you find any mistakes in this story then I'm really sorry. It's 1 A.M right now and I'm very tired. I'll fix some stuff in the morning