I need to find you ❤ (Part 2)

Kokichi's Pov:

"No... "

I dropped my books on the floor horrified. Kaede saw my horrified face and felt so bad for me.

"Kokichi I'm sorry."

Kaede hugged me, trying to make me feel better but it was no use. I needed to find Shuichi, he's someone important to me.

"Has anyone of you tried to call Shuichi?" I needed to ask so many questions but all my thoughts stopped by one voice.

"I already tried that but he never picked up." Me, Kaede, Kiibo, and Maki looked over our shoulders to see Kaito walking up to us.

"Kaito" I didn't want to see Kaito's face but if it means that he can help me find Shuichi then I'll have to... make exception for him.

"Hey Kaito, when was the last time when you saw Shuichi?" Maki asked.

"I saw him 2 day ago, after school. He said that he went to the library to do some project."

I kept on thinking of the possible places where Shuichi can be. An idea popped into my head.

"Why don't we split up and look for Shuichi after school since it's Friday." I gave everyone the idea, Kaede and Kiibo smiled.

"Awesome idea, Kokichi! We'll search the neighborhood afterschool for Shuichi." Kiibo was on board.

"Yes! I'll tell Rantaro, and Miu. They'll help us!" Kaede slam her fist into the palm of her other hand.

"I'll help too. I need my sidekick back." Kaito said. I just rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"I'll help too... I guess." Maki muttered.

"Ok, starting after school, Our goal is to find Shuichi!" I was determine to find Shuichi! I need him!

Time skip to after school brought to you by boredom!!

I walked out of my last class towards the front door to see Miu, Kaede, Kaito, Maki, Rantaro, and Kiibo.

"Are you ready Kokichi?!"

Kaede held out her arm and put a hand on her muscles. I'm so happy that I had friends that are going to help me find my lover.

"We have 4 hours to gather any information about Shuichi and We'll meet at Miu's house to discuss what we've found." Kiibo gave the instructions as Miu handed us her address.

"Good Luck Everyone. And try not to get lost!" Rantaro gave us the go and we all scattered our different ways!

I reached ocean street and started thinking "Maybe Someone here has some information."

I ran to a red house and knocked on the door. After knocking, a few seconds went by and a boy that looks my age answered.

"What's up?" The boy asked

I reached into my backpack to get my notebook to take notes on the information I hope he has for me.

"Hey man. I've got a few questions for you." I answered.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Do you know a boy name Shuichi Saihara?" I hoped that he had an answer but to my surprise, he did.

"Oh! I know him. He attended the same school as me."

"I see. Do you have any information about him and the school that you've attended?"

"Ok. He's the ultimate detective. I heard that he's gay. He had a few friends but he was always quiet. We've talked for sometime and I'd visit his house for projects and detective work."

Oumasai lemon/fluffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें