25. 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚

• it had been 2 months officially since you've moved and things were ok in miyagi, school was fine, you still couldn't play volleyball officially but you help your dad with the team and got to spend time with them

• it had been 2 months officially since you've moved and things were ok in miyagi, school was fine, you still couldn't play volleyball officially but you help your dad with the team and got to spend time with them. you've been to their practice matches and met oikawa and iwaizumi. you've got in touch with your friends from fukurodani and nekoma. you've been trying to get better but couldn't really.

you've called you're mom and she told you that the twins or anyone else hasn't come over yet and that it's been a while since they've come over.

you were nervous and tried to stop thinking about it.

"ugh, i miss inarizaki but i also don't but i do" you said to suga in volleyball practice as you laid on the stage playing with volleyball.

"maybe you should call one of the members" suga suggested. "i have kitas number"

"why do you have his number?"

"well we are the moms of the groups so..."

"yea i guess i wouldn't mind calling but you call first"

"fine"

he went out of the gym and called kita. he stayed there for about 10 minutes and he finally called me over. i picked up the phone and took a deep breath.

"hey" you said

"hey y/n, how have you been?" kita asked

"you're not with any of the boys are you?"

"no i'm not i'm at home studying then suga-san called me"

"oh well, i've been pretty bad"

"wanna talk about it?"

"yea i do, i've been needing to talk to someone else other then suga"

"ok, well i'm here, talk to me"

you took a deep breath before talking.

"well what do i talk about, can you start this i'm not good at talking about my feelings or my thoughts or anything" you said looking down.

"tell me how you've been feeling the past week, and why you feel that way"

"well this past week and the weeks before i've been feeling like shit, i just don't know i feel bad that i left, i feel bad for feeling bad, i feel like i've done nothing but wrong, i'm hurting ever since suna happened, i've been in pain it hurts" you said