Chapter 21: Disaster...

" How are you going to handle this?" The police commander asked as he shot Vanilla and I a blood-chilling glare, while we looked away from him.

"Let's get back first." Officer G said in disappointment.

Officer George too, shook his head.

We entered the van, heading back to the airport. While we were about 30 metres from the Saint Basil Cathedral, a loud explosion was heard.

Few fiery balls of yellow flame, shot out to the sky like fireworks. The particular land area was destroyed by the blast wave. (basically, its the cars that are smashed that cause fire) I saw the cathedral being damaged and fell to the ground, leaving with only two stories of the building. The land got smashed flat with a enormous hole, within 5 seconds. Bricks had got smashed and they were as tiny as sand, scattered all around the zone. Thick black smoke and billow of grey dust mixed with the air. The smell too, diffused with the clean fresh air.

Officer G brought up his foot and And stomp on the break. All of us jumped out of our seats. One of the officer slid open the door, this was when I heard a conversation between potato and Skeliton.

"Can you get some weight lose?" Skeliton said as she shot potato a blood-chilling glare.

Potato big face warmed up and said remorsefuly, " I'm sorry.."

"Sorry? Does it help? Can my bones be fixed back? Some of my bones are broken!" Skeliton said with eyes burning with flame.

Potato just kept in place without a word spoken.

~~~~~~~~This was so scary~~~~~~~~

"Can we get out of here?" I said as a chill went down my spine.

"No! Officer George shouted, staring at me.

" we need to capture these two criminals!" He continued.

Both of us stretched our legs out, quietly and stealthily, trying to escape.

And then.....

"It's our chance! You two come together with us to help." He said with a grin.

We stood rooted to the ground, giving a weak smile.