Chapter 2: Coming to Land

Coming back to the police officers chasing the bowling ball, Vanilla and I decided to go down to land and find out what was happening.

“Woah… The world had changed a lot ever since we had seen it 200 years ago” I gazed in awe. My eyes widened as I took a closer look and scanned through the sea of faces around me. As different angels have different training areas, some of us were trained on land, some of us were trained in the sky. Vanilla and I were trained in the sky, so we did not have a chance to stay on land but to just observe from above which we can’t see much from there.

“Hide now, JS. If not humans will see us and we will be in deep trouble, people will think that we are aliens and we will scare the whole world!” Vanilla whispered loudly in my ears.

We were dressed in snowy white dresses, not wearing shoes and we had flying and flapping WINGS.

“Don’t worry, Vanilla. Have you forgotten we are invisible?” I comforted Vanilla and pat on her shoulder.

“Oh yes! I’ve totally forgotten that we had just learnt new powers!” Vanilla jumped with joy.

I suddenly felt the cold ground moving and shaking as if the earthquake was coming! We immediately ran for our lives and flew back to the sky.

Isn’t that the creature that I had seen just now before Vanilla told me about the good news? From there, I could hear thunderous rolling sounds coming from below. It must be this huge creature rolling!!!  A deafening sound was heard and I could see the houses nearby being destroyed. A huge and thick metal net was used to capture the creature. What are they going to do next? Hope they would get rid of this creature as it was destroying the whole world with the rolling sounds and its enormous size.

Where is vanilla? I thought she had already flown up to the sky?

“JS, I had prepared a wide range of variety of food here for you! Come and take a look!”  Vanilla exclaimed as she shook with excitement.

I immediately ran to her as fast as my legs could carry me as I can’t wait to eat what she had prepared. (Vanilla always cooks appetizing and scrumptious food)  I felt fortunate to have a sister like her. She likes to cook and always come out with new recipes which all come out tasty and made my mouth water! (I love her not because of her cooking skills**)

Hiii Please read and vote for this chapter if you like it!  Thanks a lot!