Chapter 18: Back In Cairo

"It's time to get back to our country." The commander of the team air force sighed.

"That's fast..." Small whispering were heard around the soldiers.

Vanilla and I of course doesn't need to go back with them. As we were not one of their air force members so we wouldn't need to report back.

We could actually just stay in Singapore and look at Potato and Skeliton's actions. Even though they did not done much in Singapore. Or have they left?

No one knows.

But, I think it was time to get back to Cairo. We pushed out our wings to fly to the sky and sat on our customized clouds to travel back to our town in the sky. ( There are towns in the sky too..)

****************************************

From the top, we could see hardworking officers still searching for Skeliton and Potato. And how would i know if they were searching for Potato and Skeliton?

I saw different groups of police officers and soldiers, dressed in blue and green uniform respectively patrolling in the City.

The police officers then started running. They darted forward as fast as a lizard.

And there!

We saw Potato and Skeliton exposing themselves in the City. How stupid they were to come straight into the City.

The Police commander fire a shot at Potato. She slowly float into the air, higher and higher.

A few of the police officers went there to pull Potato down. They queued up into a snake-like queue. The front person held onto Potato's legs, fall back and all of them used twice more time of strength and shouted, " 1, 2, 3 and go!" As if they were going for a marathon run.

Their actions were really fast. 2 seconds later, I heard a really really loud thud coming from below even though I'm in the sky, about 20 kilometers from land.( while in the sky, no one can see us or anything that angels had built, objects that does not belong to the sky can also pass through the buildings.)

The Potato was seriously injured and was sent to the hospital. I wonder why was there a loud thud heard. It must had took a lot of time to pull it down, and now, just 2 seconds.

I went down flapping my wings as fast as I can and turned invincible. I heard a conversation.

"Officer G, why is the Potato so light?" One of the junior policeman asked curiously.

"Remember the fire? It's specially designed to make it as light as a balloon so we could capture it. And it will not last long. Every thing will always turn back into it's original." Officer G answered the junior policeman question.

Ohhhh.... Then I know.