Chapter 16: Attack to Cape Town

"Move faster, board the air force immediately or else our plans will delay!" The ruler of the plan hawked at the top of his lungs.

In the nick of time, everyone catch up their steps and after a few seconds later, they starter running. They ran together in four straight columns in a really fast speed.

SHOOOOO.........

The wind rushed in with leaves rustling down, blowing my hair to a side, making it messy.

"Where's everyone?"I asked while turning my head front and back.

"I don't know!" Vanilla shouted innocently.

"What! All of you are there, including Vanilla!" I screamed to be crowds of air force soldiers while pulling up my right leg above the ground and dashing to them.

All of them were now making their way into the air force plane. My legs felt like pieces of logs--- heavy and stiff.

We followed the Potato and Skeliton from the sky really closely and step by step by observing them really hard from the sky, until they were nowhere to be seen.

The captain, assistant of the ruler decided that we stay in the town overnight.

By then........

News report:
Great news! Poisonous cookies had been found in humans' stomach after they were sent into the hospitals by a few hundreds of ambulance, lining up one by one as long as a thousands of snake-like queue. These causes traffics jams to happen in the town. About two people in five died in the hospital.
Doctors had proven that they were poisonous, tasteless and colourless. No one could ever notice if only you use a zoomer microscope to zoom down really close to look at the bacterias and organisms in the cookies. I would like to warn anyone reading this : Please do not eat any cookies gave by anyone to you as a gift it whatever.you could accept it but then smash it into simpler pieces and throw it away. Or even if you have made it, please do not eat it. The ingredients itself can contain harmful substances that are in the cookies.
Thanks.
Reported by: Alfredo Wishing

All soldiers had received the news letter and had read it. All of them think that they were all done by Potato and Skeliton. But it was true.

Everyone wonder why did Skeliton and Potato wanted to do this. What were their motives? To destroy the world or did they want to own them. They wanted people to surrender their countries to them after the disasters that had happened around the world?

Where would Potato and Skelitato be heading to after Cape Town?

#Skelitato