Chapter 24 : Sudden Breakthrough

Hi, I'm reporting from Special SP ( S stands for Skeliton and P stands for potato) channel news. Description: both skeleton and Potato came into a restaurant and pub. Their actions were really violent. Below will be the conversation of what had happen to both the very famous restaurants and the pub in the clubbing area.

Reporter Sammi: Mr Pelvin, please tell us what have they done to your restarants ?

Mr Pelvin ( Chairman of the restaurant) : The duo, Skelitato went *cough* *cough* I mean one rolled into my restaurant. The other one teleported and right smacked in front of me while I'm having my dinner with the vice chair persons and the managers of my restaurant. I was so shocked and frightened by that when I threw a plate on the skeliton and break some of the bones before I ran for my lives. I saw that it's not following me. It didn't really want to attack me. When I heard clanking sounds, I turn my heads and vision to the kitchen and saw Potato already rummaging through the kitchen, with a huge containers containing uncooked meat.

-----------------------------------

Mr Shackletem (manager of the pub) :
They break across the main door and all my customers were scared away, leaving me dealing the leftovers. I stayed calm but beats of perspiration formed on my foreheads and trickled down to my cheeks. They ordered me to make them some juices which is not listed on my selling drinks. I made a big glass of 'y juice for them with my shaky and wobbling hands. They left after grabbing the glass of juice as I stood rooted to the ground. I heaved a sigh of relieve. I saw them spilling so much drinks on the floor when they left the pub. I felt lucky as they did not harmed me, but my customers were gone without making any payments, which was a huge loss.

**********************

The device sounded to our delight and we rushed to the scene. Officer G took out his smart phone and dialed 1578 to booked some air force planes for emergency uses.

We board on our vans and headed to the air port. All of us were rushing as though a volcano had erupted a few miles away from us and we were running for our lives.

"Stop chit-chatting behind!" Officer George shouted at the soldiers strolling behind us.

They quicken their pace and zipped up their mouths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The air plane opened its sliding glass door automatically upon sensing us in front of the door. We went into the the plane and scanned thorough the place. It looks so much like our dream high class plane. The place is so clean, where we hardly could notice a dust. There were fluffy sofas lying in the plane, all in line with the for at row's arm chairs.

"I bet the arm chair will shake roughly in the plane when the plane took off." Vanilla told me.

I shrugged.

"What if it doesn't?" Officer G overheard our conversation and said with confidence that the arm chair wouldn't shake.

"Okay then, I give up." Vanilla said and rolled her eyes while I laughed weakly.