Short Story 2 : The Sneak

Short Story 2:The Sneak

" Wow... We are now dressed as soldiers!'' I said while looking at the uniform on me.

I had a headgear on my head and the uniform which had camouflaging patterns printed on the uniform with green trousers, army boots with cotton socks.

I felt so green. I could camouflage even though its only within the grasses or I could say forest.

" Lets get into the crowd of soldiers." Vanilla said while pulling me down from the sky to a far-off area to prevent humans from seeing us flying down from the sky.

" Hey." I said to a soldier standing beside me which named-Aaron as I can see on his name tag.

He looked at me but nothing came out from his mouth, but he gave me a weak smile,as if he was forced to do that. Maybe I was too random... hehe

I could hear him say," What is wrong with him? Saying 'hey' to me? This is his third time saying this today even though we see each other every minute."

This is so fun! I love it!

Oh. Wow. The name on my name tag is Alfred. Hm.. Nothing special though. I tilt my head and looked at Vanilla's . This looks like I'm really childish. But, who cares... The name on her name tag is Clifford! HaHaHaHa! "This sounds like a pet's name!" I whispered to myself, giving out a small laugh which caught everyone's attention. Even though its a small one, but they are soldiers. Thats why they could hear me. I stood still, chest pushed up, acting as I have done nothing wrong(erm.. of course nothing wrong. What's wrong with laughing). Then I gave a innocent expression together with a weird smile and voiced out, " Yes? Err... Not...Nothing" a few seconds later.

Vanilla pat on my shoulder and gave me a weird look as if there's something wrong with me or that I'm crazy. She then gave me a light gesture which signed me to stop fooling around. I look at her for five seconds, switched my eyeballs to somewhere else and then lifted my left leg before right and start moving as to catch up with the crowd of soldiers.

We followed the soldiers everywhere until we walked into a room which is named after 'Officer's George secret room' and we saw Officer George in person.

************************************************************

" Here officer George! We have captured the wrecking ball." Hamster said confidently which have a look thinking that he would get praised by him.

" Even though now it has become as small as a potato, we should make things fast to prevent it from changing back to its original size.'' "now, build a cannon that is able to shoot this creature to planet and bring the creature to the museum !'' Officer George demanded at the top of his lungs.

" Yes sir!" Everyone exclaimed as they move as fast as their legs could carry them to start on their work.

" And also, in case the creature turn back into its original size, get more workers to make a bigger cannon and a cage that can fit in potato.'' Officer G suddenly appeared in front of everyone.

Vanilla and I stood rooted to the ground thinking that Officer G may have powers...

All the other officers had already disappeared from our sight and went to work.

And then...

"Why are the two of you still doing here?'' "Get back to work! We have to get rid of the potato'' Hamster bawled at the top of his lungs.

The two of us darted away as fast as lizards to continue our work.

" Did Hamster called the creature potato just now?'' I asked vanilla, whispering into her ears.

''HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'' Vanilla and I burst into laugh when recalling back .

I realised that i have done so much because of potato. She is mysterious and unpredictable as I can see from all her actions done and suddenly appearing infront of everyone. Maybe she had purposely let the soldiers capture her.What's her motive? Why did she want to do this?

These two short story are added, showing how Vanilla and JS manage to sneak into Officer George's Office without them knowing it. About half of it are extracted from chapter 4 which is after they sneak into the office. I hope you enjoy this story :) Do vote for this if you like it. Thanks! :D