Short story 1: The Sneak

Short story 1

Let's go back to the scene before potato was brought to Officer's George secret room...

" Ha HaHa! The potato had turned undersized, I hope all of us would get promoted to a higher level up!" Hamster said proudly.

"Let's now report to Officer George! I'm sure we will get praised by him for doing this cautiously this time without any mistake made. As Officer George see this as a big case." one of the soldiers said proudly in excitement, while the others blurt out a small but weird laugh.

They should be thinking the other way round which they wont get praised or promoted, same as other cases as all Officer see every case importantly, not as what the soldier have said.

" Vanilla, they are now going back to their office. How are we going to continue our spy on them, as to discover what happen to the potato?" I asked Vanilla as she always had great ideas in her mind.

" Hmm.... We cant use our new stage of power learned- invincibility." Vanilla scratched her head.

" Why?" I asked again.

" As it is a new power learned. We have got a hang of it but we are still not familiar with it. I'm afraid we will make a goof. It of course make us feel embarrassed, awkward and we will get caught into prison!" Vanilla explained.

" I know... we can turn into soldiers! We can sneak into the office together with the others!" Vanilla winked at me after telling me the great news or idea she have thought of.

I was over the moon when he heard the good news.

"You are so smart! Don't float on air after I have praised you..." I said.

" Erm.. But we are really floating in the sky" Vanilla said with her left eyebrows lifted.

" Oh okay.." It seems like she don't understand...

"Let's try that now!" Both of us said, smiling at each other.

To be continued in Short Story 2.......