Chapter 3: "Heart-warming"

Chapter 3: “Heart-warming”

“ Vanilla! Vanilla! I think I know what cause the ‘earthquake’  just now.” “ It is the giant creature which I used to called it as the wreaking ball or bowling ball!” I said with a smile was plastered on my face as I giggled inside me.

“What is that giant creature? Is there such thing on earth?”Vanilla asked in disbelief.

"Let’s go down to land to take a look and find out its real name…"

“ Alright!”  I said as I was quivering all over with excitement. I felt as I was going on an adventure, discovering new awesome stuffs all over the world.

Vanilla and I flew down as if we were balancing an egg on your head. Very slowly and cautiously. 

“ Where is the giant creature?”  Vanilla mouthed out softly.

I shrugged my shoulders.

I thought the giant creature was enormous? Why can’t it be found?

I saw an extremely bright light being shone. It’s so glaring. I could not open my eyes.  I tried to open my eyes to see what’s happening. From the really tiny opening, I could see the giant creature becoming undersized, smaller than human beings ( I recognized it as it’s the most scariest creature I have ever seen in my life)  That must be the “torchstrong” light which were said in legendary. The “torchstrong” light was a torch light that can turn a giant creature to as small as an ant. The police officers must had used this to capture the
creature!

“Where are you, Vanilla?”  I felt the light slowly vanishing. I opened my eyes and saw something floating from the ground. I lifted my head up and eyeballs up at a snail’s pace.( I did this cautiously as I thought it was a monster. Yes… I admitted that I was a timid person… I mean angel) It was so familiar. I couldn’t see exactly who was it after the strong and brilliant light  was flashed across my eyes. My vision was unclear. Am I blind? I asked myself.

“JS, are you alright?”  Vanilla asked.

 It’s Vanilla! She was so caring and gentle towards me. I suddenly could see her clearly. Her eyes glowed brightly, as warm as candles and darting in concerned.

I felt my heart being warmed by her words and reactions towards me…

You must be wondering what is a ‘ torchstrong’ light! Its actually a torch used to minimize anything, even the largest animal on earth, but it can only be used once and don’t last long. It is also a very strong and bright light, it hurts your eyes a lot if you keep looking at it. Every angel knows about this while they were studying in school in heaven. It is like a new start of your life from a baby once you turn into an angel.

Let’s get back to when JS eyes was hurt by the 'torchstrong' light

*********************************************************************************

‘’ Drink this.’’ Vanilla said while passing over a potion kind bottle to me.

‘’ What is this?” I questioned her.

‘’ Don’t ask anymore, there’s no time. ‘’ ‘’Just take I that’’ She repeated.

I didn’t consider anymore as I know that she wont harm me.  I unwind the cap and pour the liquid into my mouth, making a glug-glug sound. Iit was tasteless and went down my throat smoothly. I suddenly felt myself regaining my energy and feeling firm.

“ Feeling better?” asked as confident built up in her.

Oh. The potion is for healing me. He he. I knew that she would not give me something harmful to me, This  is called true friend, sister.

Back to her question.    

‘’Yeah! I feel energised! Thanks!’’  I exclaimed as my eyes glittered with tears of joy.

We were saturated with happiness....