There Goes My Baby

Tilly's POV

"Ok you can do this

"Ok you can do this. All you gotta do is just call and ask. Simple as that." I said hyping myself up.

I finally have the courage to ask out my crush/best friend. We've known each other for almost two years now, but we've created a close bond with each other.

I started developing feelings for him, a couple of months ago, and it caught me off guard, but I think he might like me too. So now, I'm ready to let him know.

Ok here we go.

After ringing a couple of times, his cute face finally pops up.

"Hey Till what's going on?" Jacob asks, with a smile on his face. It was kind of loud in his background, but I could only focus on him.

"Nothing much. I was calling to see if you were busy, and wanted to go out with me, bowling tonight?" I asked. My heart was beating out my chest, waiting for his response.

"Absolutely! I would love too. What time should we meet?"

OMG! OMG! He said yes!

"How about six? That way we can play a few rounds and eat." I respond, trying not to sound to excited.

"Sounds good to me. I'll see you then beautiful."

After we get off the phone, I couldn't help but start screaming.

"WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU OK?!" My roommate, Sid runs in frantically.

"Everything is perfect. I finally asked Jacob out, and he said yes. I'm meeting up with him in like an hour and a half, at the bowling alley."

Damn I need to calm down. I almost lost my breath saying that.

"Omg! Girl you better get your man. The way these finals almost whooped your ass, it's time you get out. And you need to start getting ready. Gotta look good for your boo."

I swear she's the best. Always uplifting me.

"I already showered, I just need something to wear. I don't want to go too flashy or under dressed, since it's a damn bowling alley, but something that'll make him look." I say going through my closet.

After spending 30 minutes in there, I finally found something.

"Ok. What do you think about this?"