Full Circle

3rd Person POV

"Are you serious, right now?" One of Ian's friends asked, out of disbelief.

" I mean...yeah. Don't get me wrong, she's great and all, but she's too clingy for me. I can't be with someone, breathing down my neck, all the time." Ian said, sitting back on the couch.

He invited a couple of his friends over for a few drinks, and the topic of him and his girlfriend of six months came up. Obviously, he didn't have anything good to say.

"When did it start?" Another one of his friends asked.

They were confused, because he literally had a great girlfriend, and couldn't understand why he's complaining.

"It started like a couple of months ago, since then, she's been all over me. Cassidy, was never like this, when we were together." He said, referring to his ex, taking a sip of his beer.

"You mean, after your car accident?! Are you fucking stupid? Maybe the reason she's all over you, is because she's worried and she cares about you. A lot of guys would kill, for a woman like that. I know I would. Then, you're seriously gonna compare your trash ass ex, to Scar?"

His friends couldn't believe what they were hearing, and neither could his girlfriend.

So caught up in the conversation, no one heard the front door open, but his girlfriend heard everything.

Scarlet's POV

This raggedy motherfucker!

You know what Scar, calm down and play it cool. You're a bad bitch, you don't get pressed over malnourished looking white boys.

Instead of me busting in there and popping off, I walked back on the porch, closing the door softly while calling my best bitch and big sister, Skylar.

I then walked my fine ass back in the house, closing the door loud enough for them to hear, making the talking stop.

Naw don't stop talking now, bitch. Keep that same energy.

"Sky, I need you to help me find something to wear." I said into the phone, walking past the living room, where Ian's Kermit the frog looking ass, was sitting.

I didn't say a damn thing to him, or look his way. Just kept talking, on the phone.

"First of all, hello, I'm doing fine. Second of all, where you going?" She asked, as I went into the closet, putting my stuff in a duffel bag.

Ian and I don't live together, but y'all know when you stay the night with your man, excuse me, ex man, you be forgetting shit at they house. But I'm taking all my shit outta here. My place nicer than this rundown shack, anyway.

"We are going out tonight. I need something extra sexy to wear, because somebody got me fucked all the way up." I said, putting the duffel bag by the door.