Prison Bae

This is very short, but please read the author's note at the end, because I have an idea ❤️

Ivan's POV

"How did Rhodes end up getting stabbed, in the showers yesterday?" One these meat headed corrections officers asked

"I don't know what you're talking about. Today was shower day for me, so I couldn't have been there yesterday." I said, blowing smoke in his face.

"Listen you piece of shit! I don't give a fuck about you, but if you wanna add more time to your sentence, then keep fucking around!" He said, yelling in my face, but I only laughed.

This dumbass really thinks I'm scared of him.

"Open the damn door! I don't have all day!" I heard that sexy voice yell, behind the metal door.

Hearing the buzzing sound, the doors opened revealing a walking dream.

Dr. Aissa Sinclair

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked the meathead, crossing her arms

"I'm questioning this bastard, what does it look like?"

He better watch how he talks to my Angel.

"Last time I checked, you're just a high paid security guard, not an investigator. Next time you keep him from attending a session, I'll let you address the judge. Mr. Volkov, it's time for your session. Let's go." She said, swiftly dismissing him and walking out.

"Have a nice day, security guard." I said, before another guard snatch me out my seat, and took me out the room, following Angel face.

We had to damn near walk across the entire prison, before we made it to her office.

"Can you take these off now? They've been on for hours." I said, holding my wrists out towards the guard, with a smile on my face.

He looked at Angel face, and she just nodded her head yes.

"Thanks friend." I said, patting him on the back, before walking in behind her.