Thirsty Bitches

Santino POV

Location: Costa Rica

After taking down another gang, and adding $3.5 billion to my, already billion dollar crime organization. I decided to take my fiancé, closest men, and their women on vacation.
Right now, Dixon, Vic, Cruz, Gambino and I are sitting in an outside, beachfront restaurant waiting for the girls to finish their shopping trip.

I haven't seen my babygirl all day, but she's been texting me so I know her whereabouts

I haven't seen my babygirl all day, but she's been texting me so I know her whereabouts. Plus, I had a team of 6 security guards following them around.

Princessa 👅💦🍑: Papi I'm on my way to you. I bought something I know you're gonna love.

Big Papi 🍆💦: Don't keep me waiting too long Bella. I haven't seen you all day. Daddy needs his babygirl.

Princessa 👅💦🍑: Yes Papi I promise I'll take care of you 😘

Big Papi 🍆💦: 😏

"Quit sexting in front of us, with your nasty ass." Says Vic.
"Man fuck you. I ain't seen my woman all day, in feigning. The girls should be here any minute now." I reply getting impatient.

There's just something about Nika that takes over my mind, all day everyday. She's the only woman that's ever had this much power over me. She's the love of my life, which is why I'm marrying her next month.

"I feel you man. It's been two days since me and Nautica had sex, and I can't take that shit. I'm clapping some cheeks tonight." Vic says dapping me up.
"Me and Trina had us a quickie this morning in the shower before she left. And while we was getting dressed, Cruz over here was tapping Cha's ass in the next room." Gambino reveals.

As the guys were laughing and talking about the women in their lives. A group of women also on vacation, spotted them across the restaurant.

"Hey Nicole, you see those guys over there?You should definitely talk to one of them." Says one of her friends.
"Yeah you should, they look like they have some money, and since you're the only single one here, maybe you can secure the bag." Her other friend puts her two cents in.
"I think I will, the guy from last night was such a disappointment, but black shirt over there looks like he's packing. Wish me luck ladies."