I'M BACK!!

First Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I have truly missed being on here, but as most of you know, I stopped updating and writing smuts. However, I do miss writing, because it was very therapeutic for me, and with quarantine I have been so bored.

So, with that being said, I think I will start writing again, but it will not be any smuts. I've been thinking about doing requests, and writing imagines about random things, but I want to keep it as clean as possible.

Of course it will still be BWWM (black woman white man), BWBM (black woman black man) or BWLW (black woman latina woman), or whatever you request.

This will also be a separate book, so please be on the look out for that, in the near future. The first page I will be doing the open requests, and that is where I want you guys to give me your ideas.

If this is something that you guys are interested in, please let me know in the comments, or send me a message.

I would also like to make a book, where we talk about serious topics. Such as you guys asking me questions and I give advice. Or even if you just want to rant about things you need to get off your chest.

Like I said before, if this is something you would like to see, please let me know.

Also guys I've been thinking about changing my name on here, but I don't know what to change it to. If y'all have any ideas, leave it in the comments, and not only will I choose the best one, but I'll shout you out in the first imagine.

-❤️ OverKookie