Attorney Attention

(10/20/2022 EDIT: I'm changing the male faceclaim from Henry Cavill, after finding out he is indeed racist, and a groomer. I'm sorry if you all like him as a faceclaim, but as you all know, I don't support anyone who does not have the same values that I do, or are in general disgusting human beings.)
————————————————————————-

Andrew's POV

"I knew you were a raging alcoholic, but apparently you've been snorting cocaine too, with the reckless shit that's coming out your mouth!" I screamed to my ex wife, over the phone

I've never called a woman out her name, but I'm so close to calling her anything, but a child of God.

"You are supposed to help me, Drew! I mean come on, you used to love me!" Her annoying ass screamed.

"Exactly, used to. Meaning, no longer. You're not getting a dime from me, so go drown in a bottle of tequila." I said, hanging up on her.

I can't believe I was ever married to that witch.

"Wow! That was like watching a live action soap opera." My friend, Dawson said, chewing popcorn on my couch.

"Ha ha, very funny. You'd think she'd leave me the hell alone since, I divorced her delusional ass. But like a roach, she keeps popping up." I said, frustratedly running my fingers through my hair.

"What does she want?"

"Spousal support. Can you believe that? She cheats on me, and has the nerve to ask me for money."

I had only been married to her for five years, and they were some of the worst years of my life.

All she did was drink, and spend my money.

"That's pretty fucked up, but I told you not to marry her. Her pupils always turned into dollar signs when she seen you."

"Yeah well, she had a pretty face, and a decent vagina. But it doesn't matter anymore, cause we're no longer together, and I don't have to glue my card to my hand anymore." I said getting up, and going to the kitchen.

"You need to get out of the house. All you've done is work, and deal with a batshit crazy ex, let's have some fun." Dawson said, following me into the kitchen.

"It's too damn early to go to a bar or club. Plus, I'm too old for that shit." I said, getting a bottle of water out the fridge.

"First, you're 32, so you're not that old. Second, we can go to the country club, hit a few hole in ones, maybe find you a sugar mama, to help pay your ex wife."

"I'm really starting to question our friendship." I said, walking away.

"Whatever! Just get dressed so we can go!"