Leather So Soft

Kayla's POV

"Leave me alone Jason

"Leave me alone Jason. What the fuck don't you understand? We aren't together anymore, so that means, stay the fuck away." I say walking away from my ex boyfriend.

We had been together for two years, and I found out, he had been cheating on me, for more than half of it. So, I really don't want to be around his disgusting ass.

"No, because you won't even let me explain. I-"

"Fuck an explanation! Do you really think, I want to stand here, and watch you attempt, to come up with an excuse? There's nothing you can say, to justify the fucked up shit you did." I say cutting him off.

"Maybe the reason I cheated, was because you never fucking listen to me!" He shouted.

At that, I stopped in my tracks.

"I'll tell you the reason you cheated, you limp dick, piece of shit. You cheated, because your fragile toxic masculinity, couldn't handle a woman being more successful than you. You cheated, because I wouldn't fake an orgasm for you. You cheated, because you want someone you can hold power over, and that's not me. You're not man enough, and you never have been. So go back to that little 19 year old girl, that only fucked you out of pity." I said about to walk off again, but he dragged me into an alley. Pushing me roughly against the wall.

"You watch how the fuck you talk to me, you stupid bitch. You always have some smart shit to say. No wonder, I started fucking other women." He gritted through clenched teeth, with his hand around my neck. Choking me, but not in a sexy way.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" I yelled pushing him off, as hard as I could.

But what I didn't expect, was for him to slap me.

No the fuck he didn't.

After realizing what he did, and feeling the stinging pain on my cheek, I launched forward, sending blows to his face. I might be little, but that doesn't mean I won't fuck somebody up, when needed.

Somehow, he dodged my last hit, and slammed me back into the brick wall, making me hit my head hard, with both hands around my neck. With my adrenaline so high, it didn't bother me, so I wasn't going out like that.

Taking my right knee, I brought it up with so much force, connecting it to his sorry excuse of a dick, making him collapse to the ground.

"You fucking bitch!" He wheezed out.

"Well this bitch just whooped your ass." I said sticking my tongue out, being petty.

Standing up on wobbly legs, he was getting ready to lunge for me, but the sound of a motor, stopped him in his tracks.

"Do we have a problem here?"

Walking towards us, was one of the finest men I'd ever seen in my life. He literally oozed BDE.