I Need A Doctor

Jameson's POV

"This is why I don't come around! You're all full of shit!" I yelled, getting up from the dinner table

My family practically begged me to have dinner with them tonight, claiming they missed me. I hadn't come around them in five months, because they're a bunch of toxic, over bearing, sons of bitches.

At this point, I shouldn't even be surprised at their antics. I've always been seen as the problem child, and the black sheep of all my siblings.

I have two older brothers, and a little sister, and they are my parent's perfect children.

Dylan, the oldest, is some big time attorney. Ryan, the second oldest, is a dentist. Which is disgusting by the way. Then there's Ashlyn, the fucking princess. She's in her third year of college, to be a school teacher.

My parents have no problem bragging about their accomplishments, but me, I'm a failure in their eyes.

I went to college, but not the prestigious school they tried to force down my throat. To me, it didn't matter where I went to school, as long as I got my degree I was fine.

Instead of me majoring in medicine, since they wanted me to be some boring ass pharmacist, I went to school for business. Then after I graduated, I took all the money out of my trust fund, and opened up a bar.

They literally turned red in the face, from how mad they were. But, I don't see a big deal. I'm just as successful as my other siblings, but I guess since I didn't follow their plan for my life, I'm considered a disappointment.

Anyway, back to this fucked up dinner. Everything started out fine, but it was awkwardly quiet. Though I'd rather sit through silence, than listen to them, but my mom had to ruin it.

Apparently, Dylan is getting married to some prissy, upity woman, who comes from a prestigious family.

First, I didn't even know he was dating anyone. Second, I really don't give a fuck, we're not close anyway. Third, what the fuck did that have to do with me?

Mother told me, in order to fit into his fiancé's family, I'd have to give up my bar, that I worked so hard on, go back to school, and study medicine.

She must be out of her fucking mind.

I don't even like them like that, nor do I care about some stuck up bitch and her family.

And instead of my dad speaking up, telling her how ridiculous this shit is, he sat there like a pussy, silently watching everything. Even my other three siblings sat there quietly, but I'm not surprised. I've never been able to depend on any of them.

So instead of me staying and continuing to let my sorry excuse of a mother belittle me, I grabbed my shit and walked out.

"If you walk out that door, don't you dare come back! You'll be dead to this family!" She shouted, as I reached the front door.