There Goes My Baby (2)

nisedoe  JoyceTariro  requested a part 2. Thank you for reading, and being active ❤️
———————————————————————————

Tilly's POV

"Have you thought about what you're gonna name the store?" Sid asked, looking through racks of clothes

"I don't know, I just don't want it to be basic. Ya know? I want it to still have some correlation with the old name, I just don't know what." I replied.

Right now, Sidra and I are in the mall looking for some last minute things, for a trip we're taking. Brandon's here as well, but him and one of his friends are in another part of the mall.

We've been together for almost a year now, and in two weeks it'll be our anniversary. Since we started dating, I've been the happiest I've ever been. Of course we get on each other's nerves sometimes, but we wouldn't trade each other for the world.

Five months into our relationship, I graduated from college, with my bachelors in business, and soon I'll be taking over my mom's clothing store. Which is what Sid was asking me about.

My mom's retiring, and wants to hand me the business, allowing me to make it my own, and I'm very excited. If things go well, I'll probably open up another one, cause sis pockets trynna be on swole.

With Brandon being a year older than me, he had already graduated before we met. This year, his dad is retiring as well, from his accounting company, and Brandon will be taking over. Hence why we're taking a celebratory vacation.

Our families have already met, and they absolutely love each other. We're all gonna be flying to the Bahamas for the week, then Brandon and I are gonna fly to Paris for our anniversary.

Extra I know, but we can afford to do it.

"Enough about work though, I'm ready for this vacation." I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Girl, I'm already hip. Hopefully, I can find me a little boo thing while we there, cause a bitch is getting lonely." She said, holding a bathing suit to her body.

"I keep telling you, Brandon's friend, Alex, is single, but you being picky."

Her and Alex would make such a cute couple, but being Sid, any time someone shows her interest, she shuts down. Then complains about being single. The math ain't mathing.

"See I would, but mans is a whore I tell you. Plus, he looks like the type of black dude, to only date white girls." She said, shutting it down again.

"How do you know? He seems to like you, and you stay giving me Hershey kiss, coco butter vibes." I said laughing.

It's true, though. Her melanin is so beautiful and smooth, and if anyone says otherwise, they hatin.