This You?

I don't know if you guys saw my last update, but this book is almost at 50,000 reads.
So let me know if I should do a face reveal, or write a smut.
—————————————————————————-

Jari's POV

"Maybe if you were more competent, you would've gotten my order right!" This white ass Karen, yelled in my face

She really been trying me, since she walked in the door. I'm already having a rough day, and now I gotta deal with this.

Fuck that.

"First of all, bitch, your dumbass got exactly what you asked for. You just don't want to have to pay for your meal, because you spent your whole stimmy stim, on that raggedy ass Walmart haircut. Now I have tried to be polite to you, but if you get in my face again, imma slap the miracle whip off ya tongue." I said, snatching my apron off, squaring up.

"Jari! That is not how we talk to customers! Ma'am, I am so sorry for her behavior." My ugly ass boss said, making Karen smirk at me.

He is such an asshole. Ever since I rejected him, he's made working here terrible.

"Naw! Don't apologize on my behalf, because I'm not sorry! You lucky, I haven't cussed yo Buick-built, Thomas the Train lookin ass out yet! You knew this bitch was out here being disrespectful and you did nothing about it, but you wanna play captain save a hoe, when you hear me clapping back! You just mad cause I wouldn't fuck your greasy ass! So, fuck you! Fuck her! And fuck yo dirty ass kids! In here smelling like wet dog, and 2% milk!" I yelled, throwing my apron at him, and storming out the diner.

I had been working at that punk ass diner, for damn near a year. After I graduated from college, it was difficult for me to find a job, since no one wanted to give me a chance. I graduated top of my class, yet nobody wants to hire me.

If that isn't a scam, I don't know what is.

Eddy, my now ex boss, hired me on the spot, when I came in for an application. But, I soon found out he only hired me, because he wanted to fuck.

When I rejected him, he was pissed, but he couldn't fire me, since he didn't have a valid reason. So, he made things difficult for me. Like, cutting my hours, making me work every weekend, scheduling me to be the only waiter, on the busiest days of the week.

Even though I am happy I left that toxic environment, I don't have a job now. I'm already struggling with money, and now I'm about to be a broke bitch.

After walking for 15 minutes, I make it to my two bedroom apartment, that I share with my boyfriend.

You'd think at home I would get some peace and quiet, but nope. Calvin, is a grade A dumbass. Lately, he's been picking fights with me, and just stressing me out for no reason, and I hope today of all days, it will be peaceful for once.