I Just Wanna Kiss Her

Camila

Lauren has been coming over for the past few weeks, tutoring me on my worst subject. And while I should be focusing on classifying polynomials, I watch her lips while she talks. I watch her hands making random gestures. I watch her green eyes shine in delight when she's talking passionately about a random subject when she trails off from her lesson. I stare at the freckles littered across her nose and I want to kiss each and every one of them.

And- wow, I just wanna kiss her. I want to feel her lay me down after a long lesson of going over the FOIL method for the umpteenth time and kiss me savagely. I want to feel her roaming hands grab untouched territory and-

".. and you're not even listening to me. Camz, I know I'm hot, but.. maybe I should just wear a mask." I jerk my head towards her and scrunch my face in confusion, muttering a quiet, "Huh?" which results in Lauren closing her math textbook and gathering her supplies. After she puts all of this in her bookbag, she neatly folds her hands in her lap and stares at me expectantly. My eyes widen and I straighten my posture, not knowing what to do.

I was having much more fun staring at her.

"Camz, something's on your mind, and I'd like to say that we're close enough that we can actually open up to each other." She thinks we're close to each other? But how close? Honestly, I'd love to be much, much closer-

"Uh, y-ye-yeah. Uhm.. my sister has been keeping me up lately because of this project she has for school." I come up with a lie easily, trying to distract myself from the beauty that is Lauren.

She raises her eyebrow at me inquisitively, and asks me what the project was about. And then my mind blanks.

Before I can come up with a see-through lie, I see Lauren glance at her watch and she sighs, saying goodbye and leaving. I watched her leave, watching her curves move side to side, and I bit my lip, wanting to pounce on her.

Well, shit.

░░░

"Chanch, stop eye-raping the girl." Dinah chimes from beside. I shake my head and look at Dinah, who was staring at her food.

Hah, as if she knows me enough-

"And now you're questioning my ninja skills. Gurl, I know what you're gonna do before you think about it." She stuffs a forkful of mashed potatoes into her mouth, staring at me as if to prove her point wrong.

Not knowing what to do, I just stare back at Lauren. I see her laughing with her friends and saying hello to the people who pass by her table nervously, a warm smile on her face.

It's hard to think that she doesn't have it easy. She's honestly an angel.

The only time I see her grimace is when she sees a couple fighting on the edge of the cafeteria. I recognize them quickly as a couple she once set up.

And I feel for her, because she told me they were honestly the only couple that she liked, besides her two best friends Vero and Lucy.

I can see her ego faltering.

________________

Eh, this chapter is just eh.

REFLECTION IS HOLY WOAH (if you want a thorough explanation, tune in on my rant book)

So, comment timeee!

Name your favorite thing about Camila. Or any of the girls, WE CAN HAVE A FIFTH HARMONY LOVE FEST GUYS

~ InTheseWalls xo

P.S.: #KinkyCamilaTho ;)

P.P.S.: My favorite Camren picture on the side/top, you're welcome :)

P.P.P.S.: OKAY, FOR GETTING ME TO 10K READS, NEARLY 400 VOTES AND NEARLY 100 COMMENTS, I AM UPLOADING ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS WEEK BECAUSE YOU GUYS ROCK and no I'm not crying because of how much people love this story :)