Girlfriend

"You're seriously dating Lauren?" A familiar voice asks Camila while she takes some books out of her locker.

Camila freezes in her action, recognizing the person's voice as Riley Parker, the boy that asked Lauren to Lip Lock Camila a few months.

"Yeah, I am..." She trailed off, not knowing how to handle the awkward situation.

Riley nods, pursing his lips and fiddling with the thin jersey fabric on him. Camila wants to feel bad, but in all honesty it wasn't her fault that Riley had a crush on a lesbian, especially a lesbian who was interested in someone else.

"O-okay. Do me a favor and pretend that I didn't like you?" Riley asks and Camila nods, smiling softly at the shy soccer player.

"Also, I am genuinely rooting for you guys." He says lastly, bowing sincerely and walking off.

Camila stares after him, not knowing how to react. She just chuckles and mutters to herself, "Damn, everyone seriously thinks we're actually dating." She shakes her head and closes her locker, heading towards the cafeteria for lunch.

░░░

"Miss Camila, I'm sure you could teach the whole class this equation regarding the–"

"Mr. Quinn, I doubt she can." Interrupts a husky voice from the doorway. Everyone's attention is quickly drawn to the beautiful Cuban who is strolling casually to Camila.

"Hey, babe." She says quietly, but loud enough for the people around them to hear. She ducks down and quickly kisses Camila's scalp, nuzzling her nose in her hair for added effect.

The action alone shocks the normally loud classroom into a deadly silence.

Lauren continues walking to Mr. Quinn's desk and hands him an envelope that no one noticed she was holding.

"The front office wants you double check your attendance, since spring break is coming up. Also they said to keep an eye on this class, it seems that someone has been skipping." Her attention turns to Camila, and the younger could feel the entire class staring at her.

"It's not you, is it?" Lauren asks,referring to Camila, biting her lip in a suggestive manner. Camila was frozen in place, but she still managed to shake her head slightly.

Lauren nods and goes to leave, on the way whispering something in Camila's ear that makes her blush. It leaves the entire class looking after Lauren as she exits, wondering what she could have said to provoke Camila's blush.

In all reality Lauren whispered in Camila's ear, "Hey, want some pizza while we study later? Also, blush a little."

░░░

"So," Lauren says around a mouthful of cheese, "I only got like fourteen Lip Locks today!"

Camila looks up at from the massive slice she was focusing finishing, smiling even though her mouth was full of cheese and marinara sauce.

"That's cool! But I thought you would get less Lip Locks if I pretended to be your girlfriend?"

"Dude," Lauren begins, rolling another slice of pizza and takes a large bite, "I normally on a good day get like forty something Lip Locks a day. Imagine when it's holiday season." Lauren shudders at the past Lip Locks she's had to do.

"Okay, so hoe long would I have to date you for you stop getting Lip Locks completely?"

Lauren freezes, not knowing how to respond. Camila tales her reaction as a hesitation.

"Oh, don't tell me you actually like giving Lip Locks!" Camila groans, both from the quality of the pizza and from what she said.

Lauren quickly shakes her head, "N-no! It's just... I don't know?" Camila groans at her, tossing her crust at the nearly empty box out of anger.

"Lauren, you literally get nothing out of giving these Lip Locks!"

"It's not that bad. I've made friends. I met you."

Camila ignores the sentiment and continues, "Nobody says thanks, you get labelled. Yo-you probably have herpes!" At her last words, Camila gasps and wants to immediately take back what she said.

Thankfully Lauren wasn't mad. She was a bit upset, though. With her shoulders slumped, she mumbles around her slice pizza, "I go to the clinic every week. I actually get tested frequently."

When Camila realizes that Lauren doesn't want to argue with her, she continues by saying, "Don't you hate going to the clinic weekly, though?"

"It's not that bad. At least I know I'm fertile and I don't have breast cancer."

"Fine, fine. Let's just focus on this show." Camila finishes, grabbing the remote to turn up the volume on the television.

"Camz, we should really start preparing you for your exams."

"But they're months away." Camila whines.

Lauren smiles softly and says, "well you aren't that good at math, so we should start prepping for your exam now."

Camila gives in, grabbing the crust she threw in the box earlier and chews angrily.

______________

YES IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY

Yo these next two weeks are gonna be hectic.

BTS Festa started, Most Popular Girls In School season 5 is starting the same day as BTS' anniversary, my birthday is in 14 days

ALSO my Wattpad anniversary is today so yay! I've seriously been on here for 6 years, holy shit

LOVE YOU

~ InTheseWalls xo

P.S.: buy Strangers, Crying In The Club, and Down because they're all great.