T.V. Always Breaks The Ice

Lauren

"So, uhmm.. Sara is a bitch, right?" she said, trying to strike up a conversation. I chuckled, pursing my lips and looking at her.

"You're gonna hate me for this-"

"I'd never hate you." I heard her mumble.

"What?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed, yet my lips were curved up in a smile.

"What?" she said innocently, her eyes widened, reminding me of Bambi.

"Anyway.. I actually like Sara." I judged her expression, how her face quickly fell and she opened her mouth, ready to yell at me.

"How? I-I mean, she's trying to split up Marisa and Cristobal! Not only is that really stupid and futile-because she clearly doesn't have a chnace with him, she's using poor Bruno, Catalina, and Tito for her own good!"

"Okay, I don't necessarily like her. I mean, her driven passion to get him is admirable. The fact that she's going through so much trouble just to have a chance with such an unattainable man is inspiring. Besides that, I honestly hate her."

"As deep as that was, although I'd love to accept your opinion, I still believe she's a downright bitch who needs to go to the local clinic." she said furiously. I let out a loud laugh, which thoroughly confused her.

"Who knew the CamEEla CabeYo had a bad tongue." I said teasingly, grabbing a handful of popcorn and throwing it at her. She gasped and grabbed a handful for herself, but quickly glanced at it, then suffed it in her mouth.

"I refuse to feed the villain." she said, a piece of popcorn flying out of her mouth, landing somewhere on the couch. Her eyes widened and she began to blush, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Oh, so I'm a villain, now?"

"You threw popcorn at me-which didn't land in my mouth, by the way-and you like Sara. That's enough to make you a villain." she stated, finally swallowing her food, removing the hand from her mouth.

"I don't know. I'd say I'm a hero."

"And why's that, oh wise one?"

"Exactly," I began, her eyebrows furrowing, "I am wise. I had an A in Darryl's class for three-fourths of the year, so I suggest you bow down to me and my marvellous brain." I smirked, taking the bowl for myself. She playfully glared at me.

"Fine. I'll accept your ridiculous opinion. What's next, you say that Marisa and Cristobal aren't right for each other?" she joked, shaking her head, a smile on her face. Judging by the fact that I refused to meet her gaze was probably why she ended up wacking my arm with her Algebra 2 book.

"Really?!"

"What?" it was my turn to act innocent.

░░░

"What the hell is slope-int-"

"Y=mx+b." I said, smiling at the frustrated look on her face.

"Then how is that different from the other one?" she whined.

"Which one?"

"Y'know, the one with the slope and those coordinate thingies." she said, flinging her hands at random moments.

"..Care to elaborate?"

"Ugh, I hate math!"

"Join the club." I said teasingly. She groaned again and threw her book across the room, landing on the wood floor with a thud.

"So, is there any other show you have a particular interest in that we could obsess over right now?" she asked. I mulled it over for a second before a show came to mind.

"Faking It, for sure." I said, nodding my head. Her eyes widened.

"YOU SHIP KARMY?!"

"Hell yeah!" I shouted back, giving her a high five.

"Karmy is love," she began, looking away dreamily, and I finished her sentence with, "Karmy is life, Camz." but then I realized what just slipped out of my mouth.

"Camz?" she said quietly, a blush seeping up her neck, settling on her cheeks. A light giggle escaped from her lips. I smiled.

"It's fine, go ahead and laugh at my horrible naming skills, I shall try not to take it to heart." I said ruefully, looking into her eyes. She vigorously shook her head, her blush deepening.

"I-I didn't-I mean-I like it." she stuttered. My smile brightened.

"So," she coughed, "Faking It."

"No, Camz."

"But-"

"You have to get your homework done."

"But Liam wants to tell Kar-"

"I'm not staying here until 10:30, unless you haven't finished your homework."

"But, Lo!" she complained, going to grab her book. I watched her retreating figure with a bright smile.

She called me Lo.

______________________

I hope this isn't too bad.

#KARMYTHO

#MYBADWRITINGTHO

#WHOINVENTEDTHO

#THOISILLITERATE

#HASHTAGSARECOMPLICATEDTHO

#WHYAMISTILLDOINGTHISTHO

#BYETHO

#InTheseWalls...............THO xo