It's Just A Pop Quiz

"Okay class, I hope you studied those complex questions from your worksheet last ni–"

"Fuck no!" Someone in the back whined quietly, and everyone else joined in, already knowing what was to come.

Meanwhile, Mr. Quinn smiles evilly.

"Oh yes, Mr. Garner, I can tell that you are very excited for this pop quiz," Mr. Quinn says teasingly, the entire class collectively groaning, "I would like to have a talk about your excitement after class." The class then collectively oohs, people near Josh nudging him.

"There is no need to worry about this quiz," I perk instantly, hoping that Mr. Quinn would show us a little mercy, "Just know that I will be curving it so don't christmas tree it." I groan louder than the entire class, feeling a blush creep onto my face when Mr. Quinn looks at me in amusement.

"What's wrong Miss Cabello? I certainly hope that Miss Jauregui's tutoring have helped." He says, turning back to his desk to start passing out the quizzes.

"Wait, Jauregui?"

"Lauren Jauregui?"

"Dude, her tutor is the lip locker, lucky!"

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to block out what they were saying, and instead trying to remember what I've been doing for homework this past week.

Lauren had been sick all week, so I was stuck trying to do my homework on my own. For the entire week I turned in pages full of work but no answers to the actual problems. I feel that Mr. Quinn did this to me on purpose.

He puts the paper onto my desk, and my mind goes into an instant frenzy when I see the first. I am so done for.

░░░

"DJ, I literally spaced! Like I remember doing it but I couldn't like think. I bet I failed." I say, slumping against the table, tossing my soggy fries one by one across the table.

"Aw Mila, if I knew you were really serious about that I would have helped." Dinah says, rubbing my arm in comfort.

"Yeah, helped me cheat." I mumble, frowning when I ran out of fries, suddenly regretting that I wasted them. Dinah laughs from beside me.

"True, true." She shrugs, giving me her fries to eat. I smile at her thankfully and eat them slowly, not feeling that I should be rewarded with fries for failing a quiz, especially because my grade is on the edge of falling again.

"Hey, what did I miss?" I hear Lauren's familiar ask from behind us. I wince, knowing that when she finds out that I failed my quiz that she'll reprimand me.

"Nothing much Lauser, you got more lip locks, prom is coming soon, Camila failed a quiz, Vero already asked Lucy to be her date to pro–" Dinah rambles, but Lauren stops her quickly, her eyes widening.

"Wait, what? Camila, you know your grade is fragile enough as it is, right? You could have asked me–"

"But you were sick." I say with a bit of spite. I bite my lip, hoping that she didn't notice.

"You still could have called me." She said, unfazed by my attitude. I slump my shoulders, and she giggles. She sits down and puts her head on my shoulder, and I immediately stiffen.

"I wish there was something that I could do." She mutters, grabbing my hands and playing with my fingers. Dinah meanwhile is taking pictures of us.

"Well, you could start by never getting sick again." I say jokingly.

She takes my words seriously and vigorously nods her head, saying, "Okay, you have my word." I chuckle, knowing that she was trying to get back on good side, not that she could ever be on my bad side. A girl like Lauren doesn't deserve to be on anyone's bad side.

"Seriously, we will have double the study sessions to make it up to you, also to help you make that grade stable for once." She says, nudging my shoulder, making me grin at her.

"Okay, if you insist." I say, as if this was such a misfortune, when in reality any extra time I get to spend with Lauren will be happily taken.

░░░

"Camz, we really should be focusing on this–"

"I know, but doesn't this feel nice?"

"Y-yeah it does, but– ooh, yes right there." Lauren moans, and I bite my lip, feeling that I should stop but I can tell that Lauren needs it.

"Okay, if you don't stop, I-I'll make you do it agai–ahh."

"I wouldn't mind, it's not like you have stinky feet or anything." I say, finished my foot rub that she had jokingly asked me for.

"Why thank you, and I will hopefully return the favor someday." She says, nudging me with her foot that's still on the couch.

"It's fine, my feet are way stinky." I say, grabbing my textbook and work from the coffee table. Suddenly she lunges over and grabs my feet, untying my shoes.

I squirm and giggle, trying to get my feet away from her. She successfully takes my shoes and socks off, starting to tickle my feet. I start kicking aimlessly, trying to free myself while trying not to kick Lauren. She instead chuckles evilly and starts tickling my sides mercilessly.

"Well, what is this?" I hear my mother ask teasingly. Her movements stop abruptly, and stands up, panting slightly as if she was the one who should be put of breath.

"Hi, ma'am, I'm Lauren Jauregui. I'm your daughter's tut– uhh, friend." Lauren says calmly, holding a hand out for her to shake. My mom suddenly reacts to the name, recognizing it from the many times I've said it.

"Oh, no need for ma'am stuff, call me Sinu." She says, bringing her in for a hug. She looks at me and gives me thumbs up. I face palm, not wanting them to first meet this way. Not while I was Lauren's friend.

_________________

987 words

LOL I've always wanted to write those scenes that sound sexual but are actually very innocent jajaj

Okay I know it's a bit short but now that I've graduated and its summer i will have more time to update

ALSO MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY

Okiee love you byeeee

~ InTheseWalls xo