SW 1

Jungkook stared at Hoseok and Yoongi, who's literally flirting right in front of him

"Hyungs, just because I accepted you, doesn't mean you guys will have to flirt right in front of me, you do know I'm single" Jungkook says, huffing. The two laughs, ruffling his hair.
"Aww, that's okay, Jungkook, I'm sure some guy will look for you and say "wow, this guy will be my boyfriend'" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"Girl, hyung, girl" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Sure, Jungkook" Yoongi says, chuckling as he kisses Hoseok's cheek. Jungkook rolls his eyes, crossing his arms as he sulks.

Taehyung glared at Namjoon and Jin, groaning.
"Guys, you're literally making out in front of me" Taehyung says, scoffing.
"Why? You're jealous?" Jin says, smirking.
"You can date me, Tae" Jimin says, winking.
"No, I'll only date a girl" Taehyung says, crossing his arms.
"Oh, come on, and you flirt with guys?" Namjoon says, making Taehyung snicker.
"I'm not flirting with them" He says, rolling his eyes.
"You gotta meet Jungkook, that guy's single" Namjoon says, winking.

"He's straight though" Jin saus, chuckling.
"You can make him gay, Tae, with how handsome you are?" Namjoon says, while Jimin scoffs.
"If you don't want to, then I can have him" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Then take him, I don't care, not like I'll fall for a fellow straight guy" Taehyung says, laughing with crossed arms. The three shakes their heads, laughing.

"Do I really gotta third wheel in every date of y'all?" Jungkook says, whining as they walked around the mall.
"It's you who wanted to come" Hoseok says, laughing.
"Well, I thought it's only you who'll go shopping, you didn't tell me Yoongi hyung will come" Jungkook says, pouting.
"It's not that bad, Jungkook" Yoongi says, scoffing.

"Easy for you to say cause you're not a third wheel"