SW 13

As the two talked about the happenings in their lives, they didn't realize the time

As the two talked about the happenings in their lives, they didn't realize the time. So, when the door abruptly opened, it startled them that it caused their heads to bump each other, not only their heads but... Their lips too. Hoseok gasps as he sees this, squealing. Jungkook groans, along with Taehyung who held on his throbbing forehead. They looked back and shook their heads.
"No! Hyung, it's not what you think" Both said at the same time before Hoseok run out.

"That was my first kiss" Both says at the same time, surprised.
"Okay, we gotta explain what really happened" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods. Both of them got out of the room and walked to where the others were.

"You guys kissed?! Are you for real?! Oh, my goodness!" Jin says with so much excitement.
"Hyungs! We didn't! It was an accident! Hobi hyung scared us!" Taehyung says as he tries to explain himself. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, gulping. Yoongi noticed this, but decided to keep quiet, he'll just ask Jungkook about it later.
"Jungkook?" Namjoon says, startling Jungkook a bit.

"Is that true?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"O-oh, yes" Jungkook stutters, smiling.
"See" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"I would never kiss a guy, I'm straight as fuck" Taehyung says, making them all scoff. Jungkook just looked down and Yoongi felt bad.

"Jungkook ah?" Yoongi says as he got in, the younger looking up with a smile as he put his pen down.
"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook says, closing his book.
"Mind telling me what happened awhile ago?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, that? It was an accident, hyung" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"You seem sad when Taehyung said that he would never kiss a man? Are you sure you're okay with your sexuality?" Yoongi asks.
"Of course I am, hyungie" Jungkook says, making Yoongi sigh.

"Be honest, Jungkookie"