SW 9

Jungkook walks down the street, groaning

"These couple really have to make me walk to their house? They have a car, could've drove me there, the fuck are they thinking?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. He gets startled as he heard a loud noise. Looking back, he sees Taehyung.
"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Uh... Well, Yoongi hyung called me and said that I should take you out" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Take me out? Like a date?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"No! No, it's not a date! That's for couples! Take you out, like hangout?" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook giggles, nodding.
"But wait... They told me they wanted me to come to their house?" Jungkook says, tilting his head to the side.
"He told he lied" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Well, enough of Yoongi hyung, let's go to the amusement park" Taehyung says and handed the helmet to Jungkook.
"Did you bring yourself a spare? You might get hurt" Jungkook says as he puts the helmet on.

"Of course" Taehyung says as he took out another helmet. Jungkook smiled and got on the bike.
"You better not do what you did yesterday again" Jungkook says as he wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist.
"Of course, Jungkookie" Taehyung says as he rubs Jungkook's arm that's wrapped around his waist.
"What you doing? Let's go!" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung realizes what he's doing and drove off.

Jungkook looks around, his eyes sparkling at the different variety of rides he could ride.
"What ride should we take first?" Taehyung asks as Jungkook grabbed his hand. He blushes but let out a yelp as he gets dragged.
"Let's take the spinning cups first!" Jungkook says as he bounces.
"Okay, but don't expect me to not throw up" Taehyung says as his eyes looked at their hands again.

"Come on, hyung!"