SW 3

Jungkook stood up as he sees the stares Yoongi and Hoseok gave him

Jungkook stood up as he sees the stares Yoongi and Hoseok gave him. Even if he's drunk, he knew those stares.
"I'm going to the bathroom-" He gets cut off as Yoongi grabbed his arms.
"No, we're playing" Hoseok says, chuckling as he too grabbed Jungkook's arm. They dragged him to the living room and now they're sat at the floor. He sat beside Taehyung, making him groan.
"I'm forced too, don't worry" Taehyung whispers and the bottle is placed in the middle of the circle.
"Truth or dare" It has started...

Jungkook was relieved that he hadn't been picked. He looks away, and then suddenly his name is said.
"W-what?" He stutters and stared at them.
"Do seven minutes of heaven with the person next to you" The guy who dared him says, staring at Taehyung.
"There's no way! I'm straight!" Both said at the same time. The people around laughs, shaking their heads.
"Oh, come on, you guys are here already" One guy says, chuckling. Jungkook bit his bottom lip, facepalming.
"Come on, it's just seven minutes" One girl says, chuckling.
"Okay, okay" Jungkook says as he stood up.

He stared at Taehyung, who stared at him in disbelief. Taehyung sighs before they were pushed on a closet. A big big closet. The door is locked and the two stared at each other. Taehyung crosses his arms, scoffing.
"Why'd you even agree?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Even if I refuse, I know they won't listen... So, what are we gonna do? They expect us to have sex" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"Let's just act... Hmm, make noises and hit the closet with me" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook nods, not really understanding what kind of noises Taehyung meant, so he moans. Taehyung stared at him, biting his bottom lip. He gets flustered, and he looks down, shaking his head as he now sees a dent.

"Shit... "